Melts 94 accord ex

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. got a nice start on it, and seems to be in good shape other than the roof.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin' pimp Melt :thumbs up And about your roof...my dad had the same problem and all he did was get a new paint job over it. Seems to be fine. Congrats again on the new ride!

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
swwt ride melt...my freind has one and, has the basic i/h/e setup and now just ordered the bodykit...you need to take some pics with him when you start fixing that s**t up!!!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have your friend come to the next meet ... 5g accords representin!

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was readin sum s**t how about the 5g ex accords are best for h22 swap....

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive seen quite a few of these with h22's ... but seeing as its an auto i prob wont do that ... an f22 dohc maybe ... but i dont think there is anyway to get those carb legal.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey.. a lil question on your tint. From behind, is it a black color.. or is like some that are dark purple?

And, just tint in general.. what does the percentage stand for? The higher the percentage the darker, or is it the lower the darker??

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its black. What turns tint purple is using a window cleaner that is ammonia based.

Percentages stand for light transmittance. The lower the percentage is the darker the tint is.

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
nah i like the stockers ... might paint em but not sure ... they look sweet painted with the caps off though.

I've never seen the stock accord rims painted like that, looks phat

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
indeed it does.

Im doing my headlights like that today just hopped on real quick to print out how to take off the bumper and get instructions.

-=CopperTop=-

MazdaSpeed Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t, the stock rims look damn good. i had to look twice to even figure out they were the same rims. the clear headlights look good on a clean black car too.

civikskilz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sellin the civic Melt? keep it for sentimental purposes. you've done a lot with it man

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by civikskilz
sellin the civic Melt? keep it for sentimental purposes. you've done a lot with it man
its already gone ... i wish i could have kept it but in all reality it was a matter of time before something broke and was beginning to get uncomfortable on long drives ... so yea

ill always have my pictures and memories of it though.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm ... sounds like something i should listen to

oh wait youre a f**king idiot ... sorry.

its not that i cant drive a stick or anything like that its just that i got a hella good deal on this car, and the auto isnt as weak as a civic with an auto is so i decided to go for it.