Member Crash Photos

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is a members car, not mine, somebody pulled out infront of him on a one lane road and came to almost a comple stop, hit a gaurd rail.

we cut a bit of the front end off to get the motor out but it was bad already.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My dad backed into it around 6a.m. with his truck this was about 1.5 months ago. Around $2400 in damage, mostly caused by the trailer hitch in his truck.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
a couple years agon on the way to a basketball game
truck stopped in the middle of a hwy for no reason with a steel bumper
he later tried to pull some insurance fraud

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
umm the left tail was CRACKED all the way down, and the right one leaked too .... and i needed new gaskets also

$20 shipped off ebay for brand new TYCs with gaskets seemed a hell of a lot cheaper and a better deal than sourcing some used 94-97s .... ill probably paint em all red this summer but until then they light up and keep water out of my trunk

its a shame you have to attack my running non crashed up car just cause your jdm ricer friend crashed his
anyway....he replaced the emblems since the before pic was taken anyway.

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
The reason I'm driving a civic now. Stupid dumbass in a blazer ran a stop sign and I T-boned him, luckily he didnt T-bone me. I think I would have died. He said he didnt see me coming, although if you look at my avatar...I dont know how you dont see that coming down the street at night.

I only got a $1500 pay off from him for my car too since they didnt get to take my car because it was junked already before we could contact his insurance.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome to the board man! Reason i got an integra now is my accords auto trans blew up .... and the reason im here is i had a 91 civic before i had the accord

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i have a stupid question. i tried postin my wreck up here but cant get my pics to post. i know its prob somethin stupid that im doin wrong but how do i post pics

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
save them on photobucket and then just copy the img code??
wow i knew that for some reason ha :rotflmfao:

b4 wreck

after wreck 9/11/07

i live on a back road and which is kinda like loose gravel in spots. well i hit that loose gravel and managed to land upside down in a ditch.