member of d-series

cuetip

Registered VIP
any of you guys members of d-series.org?? i find it really difficult to get post counts, like i opened a thread and asked a few things and when i went back i went from 21 posts back down to 11, what is the deal about that? and they have certain areas where if you post it doesnt count?

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I've only been there to search. Never joined. I do have memberships at various forums, but this is the only one I post in. The others I just use to hit up people selling parts or hitting up knowledgeable members for info on stuff.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Most forums have places that don't count towards your post count. For example, here it doesn't count when you post in classified, off topic, etc.

Why does it matter?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wouldn't it make more sense to ask the question on that forum?

CO671

Registered VIP
you probably posted in a thread that was then deleted or moved to another section where posts dont affect post counts.
I'm a member of D-series too, and used it for gobbling lots of info and DIY's most especially for turbocharging my D-series.
After realizing how much money I will have to spend i just stopped browsing and posting, lol.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im a regular over on D-Series.org. Post counts only apply if you post in the tech sections. Classifieds, off topics, etc. dont count. And what does post count really matter? Nobody cares how many posts you have on a forum. 1)It's the INTERNET, and 2)nobody cares, because it's the INTERNET.

ShowtimeCivic

Im a regular over on D-Series.org. Post counts only apply if you post in the tech sections. Classifieds, off topics, etc. dont count. And what does post count really matter? Nobody cares how many posts you have on a forum. 1)It's the INTERNET, and 2)nobody cares, because it's the INTERNET.
I'm a new member here, but I personally like high post counts, because if they have a higher post count they are USUALLY more knowledgable. Or if they are sellling it can make them a bit more trustworthy. Just my .02

Tapatalk'n from my Desire HD

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who cares unless you are trying to sell something. Chances are if you are, they will catch on and not let you sell anyway.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm a new member here, but I personally like high post counts, because if they have a higher post count they are USUALLY more knowledgable. Or if they are sellling it can make them a bit more trustworthy. Just my .02
Just because they have a high post count doesn't mean they know much of anything. Some people go around making it a point to post ANYTHING in a thread just to get their count up, even if it doesn't even have to do with the topic at hand. Also there are others that build their post count by trolling or acting a fool just to be "the funny guy" on the forum.

There are guys on here that I have seen to be very knowledgeable that don't have a high post count at all because they only post where the knowledge is needed and not EVERY single thread they can just to get their count up.

cuetip

Registered VIP
haha thanks guys just wondering why thats all, dont know the site very well and i figured i would ask you guys, since i have been on this site for awhile