Metal heads unite!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i recently found out that theres more metal heads on here than me. So i decided to start a thread to discuss band and experiences at shows and what not.

\m/ rock the f**kin horns \m/

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I listen to a decent amount. Havent been to any major metal bands other than atreyu once. Usually just local concerts.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmfao

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Never been to a metal show, wish I could... Ill give my left nut to see Metallica or Iron Maiden!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
marilyn manson concert was by far the best show period. it was the anti-christ superstar tour. and it was f***ing awesome.

second best show ever was KISS. old rock i know. but still awesome.

then rob zombie/korn show was good.

iv been to so many f**king concerts.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
saw gwar in a small venue here in bham, it was pretty kick ass too. i left so bloody lol

emerican

Registered VIP
^ always somebody i wanted to see
ive seen manson, slipknot, ozzy, otep,flyleaf,3 days grace{not metal i know} and so many more its not the music i listen to the most, but i listen to my fair share of it.
i loved otep in concert house of secrets is one of my favorite songs by them if you havent heard it listen to it and you must listen to the whole thing all the way threw if your going to listen to it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBvbl6OkUUI

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Ive seen few bands play at warped tour then locally hardest band i have seen was iwrestledabearonce. If you like screaming and crazy guitar with a hot chick included check them out.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive seen few bands play at warped tour then locally hardest band i have seen was iwrestledabearonce. If you like screaming and crazy guitar with a hot chick included check them out.
IWABO is badass. Lead singer is a lesbo. And theyre super technical also.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I listen to alot of different types of metal... hatebreed, icepick, slipknot, Murderdolls, marilyn manson..

Alot of like metalcore too like as I lay dying, In flames, killswitch, ADTR, We came as romains, and so on

Some post-hardcore s*** too like alexisonfire, thrice, sleeping with sirens (Fan of anything done by Kellin Quinn) circa survive/Saosin, Memphis may fire, underoath, Anberlin, bayside..

Then im really into punk all of types (horror, hardcore, street, all that good stuff) Im a big fan of the Misfits, others are black flag, danzig, ramones, murphy's law, nofx, bad religion, rancid, you get the point lol.

Then last the NYHC scene I enjoyed alot.. with bands such as agnostic front, h2o, bad brains, minor threat, sick of it all, madball, cro-mags, beastie boys.

There is alot more, just a little bit of the metal im into..

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some of my favs: born of Osiris, Chelsea grin, for today, TDWP, suicide silence, all shall perish, despised icon, used to listen to a lot of JFAC, but not anymore. TDWP's zombie ep is awesome too I just heard it a few days ago. So many more but I'm at work and can't think of em

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
IWABO is badass. Lead singer is a lesbo. And theyre super technical also.
They are local. When they were getting signed the lost the best bass player thats here locally because he could not travel with them aka police/he f**ked up type of thing. Good old probation.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dig a lot of stuff, but the heavier the better for me.

Really into Disfiguring the Goddess right now.

Some of my favs are All Shall Perish, Despised Icon, The Faceless, Decrepit Birth, Cephalic Carnage, Abigail Williams, Abysmal Dawn, and Carbomb.

Ive been to hundreds of shows and have respect for many bands.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the plot in you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2