Metal heads unite!!!

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Saw for today again last weekend, whitechapel and upon a burning body will be here on the 13th, and then heading to ATL on the 28th to see born of osiris FINALLY and thy art is murder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrewthesith

Darth "The Si" Vader
Saw for today again last weekend, whitechapel and upon a burning body will be here on the 13th, and then heading to ATL on the 28th to see born of osiris FINALLY and thy art is murder

from what i've seen via YouTube.. TAIM looks incredibly boring and the vocals sound awful. which is super disappointing because their album, HATE, is always in my CD player.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Born of Osiris is good live, but the last time I saw them was like four years ago.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
from what i've seen via YouTube.. TAIM looks incredibly boring and the vocals sound awful. which is super disappointing because their album, HATE, is always in my CD player.

I need to pick up that album. But I couldn't care less how they play live as Iong as born puts on a good show. I've wanted to see them for years

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thy art is murder is badass.

Carnifex is playing tonight but i dont think ill be off of work in time.

As Blood Runs Black plays the 29th. I will not miss that show.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thy art is murder is badass.

Carnifex is playing tonight but i dont think ill be off of work in time.

As Blood Runs Black plays the 29th. I will not miss that show.
I wanna see As Blood Runs Black again. I f**king loved seeing them.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are they still making music? I haven't listened to them in ages

andrewthesith

Darth "The Si" Vader
Are they still making music? I haven't listened to them in ages

they were/are.. they called it quits and fans got mad because they donated to their kickstarter or indiegogo or what the fawk ever. new stuff is ok. it's the same old ABRB but still not quite as good as the old stuff in the myspace era.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Butcher Babies tonight. They are f**king hot. So hot that i really couldnt get past it to hear the music.

I must be getting old...

andrewthesith

Darth "The Si" Vader
i wanted to go but buying a house takes all my money. and i love the new music but hate the recordings! too compressed and digital. NEEDSMOARANALOG! haha

StuG_Lyfe

Holy crap. Other people interested in cars like metal??!? Can I move to where these people are concentrated? Sick of all the idiots at the local meets pulling up with awful music

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy crap. Other people interested in cars like metal??!? Can I move to where these people are concentrated? Sick of all the idiots at the local meets pulling up with awful music

Come on down and lets get in the pit!

andrewthesith

Darth "The Si" Vader
every meet i've ever pulled up to... i have something heavy cranked. also a good deterrent from thieves and low-lives thanks to the stigma that metal/hardcore enthusiasts are kinda crazy people anyway haha

\m/ horns, fellas.

StuG_Lyfe

I'm on a huge Sabaton kick right now. It's the only real reason my turbo parts hunt has dragged on this long (buying a flag...and a hoodie....and like 6 shirts....among other things)

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow to see born of osiris, within the ruins, and thy art is murder. One other good band and then... Yellowcard? wtf?? Lol but it should be the best show I've been too yet..