Metal heads unite!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ugh thy art is murder... I hate you again!

As blood runs black here on wednesday!

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ugh thy art is murder... I hate you again!

As blood runs black here on wednesday!

Lol it should be the heaviest show I've been to yet. I hate that I have work the next morning tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol it should be the heaviest show I've been to yet. I hate that I have work the next morning tho

Yeah i have to as well. Gayyyh

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, only got to see thy art is murder and born of osiris since somehow my friend busted her oil pan on the way to ATL. Really wanted to see within the ruins since I missed them last time.

The venue was awesome, so much energy. Can't wait to go back on December 18 to see te acacia strain for the third time. Their new album is sick! As blood runs black next month but i don't think ill make that show

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How did you like BOO? ABRB is awesome live.

andrewthesith

Darth "The Si" Vader
Well, only got to see thy art is murder and born of osiris since somehow my friend busted her oil pan on the way to ATL. Really wanted to see within the ruins since I missed them last time.

The venue was awesome, so much energy. Can't wait to go back on December 18 to see te acacia strain for the third time. Their new album is sick! As blood runs black next month but i don't think ill make that show

TAS is so boring anymore. i was hoping Devin would bring something better to the band like his old band, 1931. different style, but i was hoping for some flat-out, better music.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They killed it! Had a blast, and the pit was insane. So much better than any show I've been to here in Birmingham. Got pretty bruised up. Ronnie (lead vocals) even crowd surfed lol. Thy art is murder played great too. Ill def be going back to that venue any chance i can

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
TAS is so boring anymore. i was hoping Devin would bring something better to the band like his old band, 1931. different style, but i was hoping for some flat-out, better music.

I think the new album is better than their last, have you seen them live?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last night was pretty awesome besides i had to work early this morning.

Im really out of shape since i had wrist surgery. First song in the pit for ABRB and i had to puke lol.

Puked in a trash can and was headed back in the pit and got stopped by bouncers trying to kick me out. Had to convince them i am just old and not intoxicated. They eventually let me stay.

ABRB was good besides their new s**t is weak as f**k. They might as well of just given me my own mic as much as i got to sing the older songs i knew.

I was totally blown away by rings of saturn. I thought they were gonna be super emo, but no way. f**king heavy and that motherfucker can scream!!!

StuG_Lyfe

Still a big big fan of power metal. Swear I could listen to Sabaton all day and be totally cool with it. Got to see them, Amon Amarth, and Skeletonwitch a few weeks back. Skeletonwitch was alright and Amon Amarth put on a solid show like always. Sabaton was who I paid to see though :P

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Suicide Silence and Emmure are swinging through in February.

Check out Gorelord if you havent heard of them already...

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to a show this past Friday, first show since I saw BOO in October. Saw Suicide Silence, Within the Ruins, Emmure, and Fit for an Autopsy. Eddie's vocals for SS were amazing live

Harv_D_Johnson

Just came across upon a burning body today. Love them so far.......... Seems like i love any band from sumerian

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to a show this past Friday, first show since I saw BOO in October. Saw Suicide Silence, Within the Ruins, Emmure, and Fit for an Autopsy. Eddie's vocals for SS were amazing live

I liked Eddie with All Shall Perish way better but he is amazing!

Havent been to anything heavy in awhile but saw flyleaf a few weeks ago.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just came across upon a burning body today. Love them so far.......... Seems like i love any band from sumerian

Same here. Sumerian has some great bands. Excited for Born of Osiris' new album

I liked Eddie with All Shall Perish way better but he is amazing!

Havent been to anything heavy in awhile but saw flyleaf a few weeks ago.
Agreed, I love ASP. I'm not a fan of the new music from Suicide Silence but they killed it live.

The Acacia Strain next Wednesday. 4th time seeing them, easily my favorite![emoji12]

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Of course! Was supposed to go see August Burns Red for their Christmas show on Sunday but they sold out the day before o was gonna get tickets.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Our local venue closed but is under new ownership and should be opening soon. Cannot wait to see some good bands. Its been too damn long.

Heard thy art is murders vocalist is leaving the band. Pretty sad. Really liked those guys