1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Modify Civic console

Discussion in 'Tech Archive (No Posting)' started by djrenok, Jan 9, 2008.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. djrenok

djrenok Titanium-Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Hey I have a 93 civic SI and hate the flat center console, I was wondering if It would be possible to take a center console out of a 98 civic EX and put that in place of mine and wondering if the front part of the console would bolt up to my dash like it does in the 98 civic????

2. cgpEJ6

cgpEJ6 noob Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

No it won't bolt up the same, there is another version of the 92-95 console that you might like however

[​IMG]

3. AlexM

AlexM New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Yeah, there's that console listed above, or if you are talking about the armrest one, where the E-Brake handle goes, you can get one with a armrest. If your interior is black, you can either paint a grey or tan one from a sedan, or find a black one from a coupe, but the ones in the coupes are pretty rare.

4. lastaztec

lastaztec New Member 5+ Year Member

5. white_EG_sedan

white_EG_sedan peanut butter jelly time! 5+ Year Member

if you wanna do a lil work i swapped the whole dash and consol from a itr in to my sedan i like the wat it looks and the armrest rules