Mugen EG2 CR-X (updated pics)

Hater

king of nerds and dorks
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd also like to note that to anyone that might actually care, the side aero kit is an actual 100% new and authentic Mugen aero kit, straight from King Motorsports that they kept in back-stock for 10 years. I have the box at my parents house to prove it. Purchased NEW, in an unopened box. They came painted Milano red straight from Mugen in Japan. So to all the other Haters out there that claim to have Mugen side skirts, if they don't look like mine, they're not Mugen. =)

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Hater
I'd also like to note that to anyone that might actually care, the side aero kit is an actual 100% new and authentic Mugen aero kit, straight from King Motorsports that they kept in back-stock for 10 years. I have the box at my parents house to prove it. Purchased NEW, in an unopened box. They came painted Milano red straight from Mugen in Japan. So to all the other Haters out there that claim to have Mugen side skirts, if they don't look like mine, they're not Mugen. =)

props to you, but imo: no one likes a show off.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
those are hood pins to keep the hood from openin

neways nice clean ride man

Hater

king of nerds and dorks
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was basically just in support of a previous thread I saw when someone was touting they had Mugen side skirts when they didn't. If there's one thing that bothers me, it's people saying they have something to others that wouldn't know the difference.

Just trying to prevent someone from pulling the wool over everyones eyes..

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you probably worry too much, about 90% of kits in the U.S. are copys.

Hater

king of nerds and dorks
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup! I couldn't agree with you more.

Worrying too much is something you learn to do, mostly because no one can be trusted. =)

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude i didn't say all that, lay off the coke.