My 1998 EX

CivicVelox17

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by needboost
leave him alone about the taillights, it's his ride not your's. welcome to the site man.

just food for thought though, why didn't you go with the bw2 sides and bw1 rear?

clean ride.
Thanks , as for the bw2 sides i didnt like them they looked like stock side skirts plus I think my kit is pretty unique now and I like it because it is pretty clean front to back.

CivicVelox17

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
that system ownz!
Thanks man I use to have the same car as you with two 12" kicker comps in it i know that s**t is beating up your brain...lol:smackself

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used to have CF tezzers. Had'em for a yr, got tired of them, then went to 99-00 red/ clears = much happier.

She looks pretty good though. Get home safe.

CivicVelox17

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 96greencivic
I used to have CF tezzers. Had'em for a yr, got tired of them, then went to 99-00 red/ clears = much happier.

She looks pretty good though. Get home safe.
I am gonna put a set on when I get back my boy has them if they look good I guess I am gonna have to go buy them. From all the replies is seems like altezzas are socialy unacceptable

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lose the tail lights and the bacterial growth around the bottom of the car and it will look good =)

just picken...

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That system must pound! :shock: Welcome to CC!

CivicVelox17

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 99ExCoupe
Lose the tail lights and the bacterial growth around the bottom of the car and it will look good =)

just picken...
Man you are brutal....

CivicVelox17

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by *RiceAngel*
That system must pound! :shock: Welcome to CC!
Thanks its good to be here...minus getting blasted for my tail lights. Yeah the system is insane:woot:

vi3tboi714

MiLaNo Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the cars tight, but im not feeling the rear bumper and those wheels....if it was mines ill replace them wit some rotas circuits or OZ's..