my 1999 vogue silver 4dr

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about get off the couch and come off some $$$$ and I'll make it how ever u would like master.. post a pic of your bay please. Since obviously it must be way better than what I can do.

Its ok. I'll forgive you.

B18cya99

Respected
Your wg don't match . U need to change that. Lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your wg don't match . U need to change that. Lol
Its a forum dude. If you cant take criticism then dont post your car.

And when the truck comes apart for paint and powder everything will get re anodized the proper colors or fully polished like it should be.

B18cya99

Respected
Yeah I know it's a honda civic forum. Not a Mazda b2200 rotary forum. But thanks for the input.

Screenshot_2015-06-25-22-29-54.png

Over 1800 likes in 10 hrs and not one said anything about the belt. Lol actually not one negative comment I've seen yet. So I must be doing something right.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
View attachment 25829

Over 1800 likes in 10 hrs and not one said anything about the belt. Lol actually not one negative comment I've seen yet. So I must be doing something right.
Get over yourself dude. Your cool car was just killed by you being a f**king douchebag.

Good luck with it but it will never be one of the greats until u can learn to make everything work together.

Everybody else is gonna be a nut swinger and not tell you what they really think. So keep on keepin on. Obviously if u keep bringing it up it must bother you too.

And FYI, my Mazda will s**t all over your Honduh pony boy.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Yeah I know it's a honda civic forum. Not a Mazda b2200 rotary forum. But thanks for the input.
Theres no such thing as a Mazda b2200 rotary forum jackass. Get out of your little honda civic world where everybody builds the same car and take a look around.

Thanks for looking at my build thread by the way :rolf:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
While we're handing out awards, arguing over the color of a timing belt has been nominated for dumbest argument of the year.

Srsly.. stop, lol. Do not quote me, do not continue arguing, do not pass go. No $200 for you.

You BOTH have amazing builds, dafuq y'all arguing for? :wtfsign:

B18cya99

Respected
s**t if I know lol.. I wasn't mad about it. Just got blown out of proportion. Like I told him I have respect for anything with a small engine and lots of power. He's got a trick ass truck. Not really my thing but I'm not here to bash what everyone drives.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
While we're handing out awards, arguing over the color of a timing belt has been nominated for dumbest argument of the year.

Srsly.. stop, lol. Do not quote me, do not continue arguing, do not pass go. No $200 for you.

You BOTH have amazing builds, dafuq y'all arguing for? :wtfsign:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw your blue belt on Comp turbos ig page :thumbs up

Did you mig that with a spool gun?

B18cya99

Respected
I'm using a Everlast 210ext. And I'm not to great at it either. Lol u have to get it super hot to lay down right. I was using 1/8" er4043 filler

IMG_20150628_194705.jpg

Welded up the map sensor holes

IMG_20150628_211806.jpg

20150628_231004.jpg

20150628_230930.jpg

20150628_231132.jpg