Front and rear strut tower bars
Next will be to add springs
I autocross it its more fun than going straight fast

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks clean when are u going to drop it? how much to 1.5 in.?

scooter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as soon as i get more money saved up and yes 1.5 drop is what i want. than some seats.

civickidd99

not fast, but it's paid 4
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the lip ALOT! I have a cgp coupe also! Welcome to CC.

destro7

modelfximports.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats up welcome! how does that mozart sound?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: to the club

looks clean as hell, good start . . . you should note that since you have just a D16Y8. . you only have ONE header ;)

well, your giong to autocross right? I highly suggest you save up the money for some TIEN true coilovers. . unless you just want to drop it in the mean time . . . but just dropping it 1.5inches with springs isnt cuttin it in the autocrossing scene. .

and one more thing, get those sideskirts painted to match and your ride would look clean as a whistle. . .

like destro7 . . how's that mozart exhaust :?: I've never heard of that

scooter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by destro7
whats up welcome! how does that mozart sound?
sounds good it has a silencer so i can tune it ,its not one of those loud noisy ones that sounds like a big bee comin up the road.

scooter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
:welcome: to the club

looks clean as hell, good start . . . you should note that since you have just a D16Y8. . you only have ONE header ;)

well, your giong to autocross right? I highly suggest you save up the money for some TIEN true coilovers. . unless you just want to drop it in the mean time . . . but just dropping it 1.5inches with springs isnt cuttin it in the autocrossing scene. .

and one more thing, get those sideskirts painted to match and your ride would look clean as a whistle. . .

like destro7 . . how's that mozart exhaust :?: I've never heard of that
The mozatr is made by Konig its a race type exhaust its straight through and its all stainless ,it also bolts right on,it has a good sound not real loud and obnoxious i like it.

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride. i like the valve cover did you do that yourself. cuz i was thinking of doing that to mine

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I autocross my white 99 ex coupe civic. I would high suggest coilover suspention. I am switching out my tokiko/neuspeed setup for most likely Tein, Zeal, or JIC. Don't waste ur time with springs and shocks for autox....u just spend un-need money.