5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How you get all the sponsors?

Tap it

NA is Best!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, im not a fan of the 7thgens but yours is just unbelievable!
nice =)

risscivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
she's one hot mamma!! I got one but, she's not as hot as yours.

03CivicSi

Super nOOb
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:worthy: Im not worthy, :worthy: Im not worthy :worthy:

Yea... i can't even think of what to say..... ur ride is the s**t.

ROTM anyone?

Saryon

[ Saucebox ]
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you've done a great job with your EP so far man. Only thing that makes me shy away from thinking about getting a 7th Gen Si is that the engine bay looks extremely cramped... how hard is it to mod? Did you take the engine out and mod. or just mod with the engine in the bay?

Saryon

[ Saucebox ]
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you've done a great job with your EP so far man. Only thing that makes me shy away from thinking about getting a 7th Gen Si is that the engine bay looks extremely cramped... how hard is it to mod? Did you take the engine out and mod. or just mod with the engine in the bay?

Saryon

[ Saucebox ]
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry about the double post... browser got hung up on itself

ExRiceBoy

back and at 'em
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY s**t! I think i just wet my pants :worthy: That is a dope ass ride man! I can not say how hot that car looks

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm...weres your blow off valve?
i see the flange where its suppose to go but theres nothin attached to it

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and you have a big of an ic why??? for that big of an ic you should pushin WAY much more power than that

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As you SoCal guys say around here.... that is pretty dope, man.

sinister95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanMc300
and you have a big of an ic why??? for that big of an ic you should pushin WAY much more power than that
i just wanted to fill the gap of the bumper...if i wanted more horsepower i would have bought a faster car. i just wanted to play around with this car a little. btw, updated stats on the car with the new clutch master stage 3 clutch and flywheel....269whp @ 5.5 psi.

sinister95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly, i dont have time to drive it. i have another car i have for my daily driver. ive had the car now for almost 5 months and it just broke 2000 miles. so that should tell ya how much i drive it. plus i kinda want to build another car. if i dont sell the car as a whole with in the next month or so...i will tear it down and trade it in for something else. so stay tuned...there may be many parts for sale.