My 2007 FA1

MrRJ

5+ Year Member
Just thought I'd create a place to talk about the 2007 Honda Civic LX I just bought. It'll be a while before changes come but I have a few tasteful appearance mods I will perform in the future. I love how it drives, the 5 speed really allows this car to move. Quick and fun to drive compared to my old 92 civic I traded in. Only 50000 Miles! =)

Future Mods
  • Lowering Springs
  • Window Tint
  • Wheels
  • And More
PIC

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow a brand new 5 year old car? Nice pick up

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol typo. 50000 miles
haha makes more sense now haha
have an idea on what springs you are going to get?

MrRJ

5+ Year Member
Not yet, it'll be a few months before I can afford springs. I have been looking at the springs over at procivic.com, any recommendations?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how big of a drop are you going for? are you planning on adding a lip or a full lip kit? i have neuspeed race springs which drop the car 2 inches in front and back..you can check out my build thread in my signature on how the drop will look

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you're set on that drop rate then springs will be good. But since you're going too get shocks too I'd save up for a coiloiver kit. It those two are good too

MrRJ

5+ Year Member
If you're set on that drop rate then springs will be good. But since you're going too get shocks too I'd save up for a coiloiver kit. It those two are good too
Yea I know what you mean, I just don't want to take the chance of a rough ride by putting springs on the stock struts.