My '89 Si Hatch

SiMAC

Well I wired my fogs to my driving lights and spreaded them further apart from eachother.

Picked up my wheels and started painting them. I'll post pics when they're finished. Then I'm putting my rear disc conversion on, with the extended studs and she'll be on a break from upgrades.

My ZC bottom is shot, so I'm jist going to throw my Z6 head ony D15 and minime swap it for now

SiMAC

After a long 2 days of painting I got 1 wheel done.

the before and after.

I think they turned out pretty good for some sand paper, krylon spray paint, and clear coat.

SiMAC

just posting some new pics

Most recent pic of the car.

Rear tow hook is on, putting my front one on tonight.(pics up soon) lighting is weird, the tow hook is Red.

my wheels are still in the process of painting, no garage of my own, so winter makes it a little hard to paint outside. but wanted to show my new Black Works Racing lugs.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
White wheels look good on certain cars, but you'll hate maintaining them and seeing them dirty.

SiMAC

I know, but I maintain my car like once a when the weather is good. so I'm not THAT worried about it.

SiMAC

More pics of the front tow hook now finished.
sheet metal added for some reinforcement to the bumper. also I dig the look!

Car's a little dirty, but she's my daily and it's winter! gimme a break!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not big on the tow hook, diamond style amber corner lights or generic fog lights.
Makes the car look tacky and thrown together.

SiMAC

the OEM fogs are hard as hell to find.
I guess they're not hard. just really expensive for a set of fog lights. plus I don't really dig the USDM OEM fog lights. the Si-R's are pretty sweet, in order to get them on my car, I'd have to get an Si-R front bumper, support, the fogs themselves which is like over a grand just for foglights.

the Corners I like, they stick out compared to the OEM.
Tow hook, I put on for auto cross. it will be functional.

but everyone has their opinions.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the OEM fogs are hard as hell to find.
I guess they're not hard. just really expensive for a set of fog lights. plus I don't really dig the USDM OEM fog lights. the Si-R's are pretty sweet, in order to get them on my car, I'd have to get an Si-R front bumper,

I think square fogs fit the front ends of these well.
These are believe are generic square fogs, which on this car, I think look pretty good.

SiMAC

Mini Me is in.

Before

After.

Just wanted a little more kick before the Autocross season starts.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now clean it up a bit and get rid of that ridiculous intake.

SiMAC

I intend on it, I just haven't really got to motor stuff on the car. that came with the car. ha

looking to get the injen long take that goes where the airbox was.

SiMAC

Save your money, stock air box, drop in filter, resonator removal from behind front bumper.

Resonator is already out, I'll keep an eye out for a stock air box, it's hard to find ED's that aren't stripped to nothing at junk yards though.