Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad at all. Nice pics

crxbrad

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

Not thread jacking. Where did you get the duck bill? I want one
I think it was just eBay. Pretty good product. There's a small blemish in the clear coat where I guess it got hailed on. Kinda chipped it. But I think that's just gonna happen.

ImportFan1 said:
Love the LS Mesh

Be careful when looking for exterior parts. The 96-98 are different fitment than the 99-00 so watch what you by. Make sure that it will fit the 96-98.
Yeah. I do know that much. Haha

Brewster said:
I can't stop looking at these pics. We have the same car but yours look 10x's better than mine
Thanks man. Only in pics though. =) It is far from perfect!

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
Im about to get a set of Black Slips for my coupe, can't wait. Your hatch is clean as s**t, i love it.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks good, an SiR lip would look perfect on that.

crxbrad

Haven't done much to the ol' hatch for awhile. So the other day I felt like doin something that was needing done when I got the car.....

Old n' Busted

Gettin rid of the old foam

Blank Canvas

And this...

Finished product...

Yes I know the catalogs in my side pocket by the seat look like trash but they're just catalogs. Anyway, I'm very happy with how this project turned out. The colors in the plaid are just a perfect match for the two toned gray interior.
I have yet to do my visors. But I plan to.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Omg i love the plaid, looks so bad ass. I wanted to do that to my hatch before I left but decided to spend the time with the mrs instead. Love the hatch.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How did you do the plaid exactly? Looks awesome. I really have been wanting to do something like that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

crxbrad

Omg i love the plaid, looks so bad ass. I wanted to do that to my hatch before I left but decided to spend the time with the mrs instead. Love the hatch.
Thanks man.

stcopley said:
How did you do the plaid exactly? Looks awesome. I really have been wanting to do something like that.
I just thought about what kind of design I wanted to go with and found some fabric on ebay.
I'm very happy with how it turned out.
I did however, HAVE to use a specific contact cement because of the type o fabric I got. (It's kindof like a button up shirt material.)
I had originally bought a 3M cement that said could be used for car headliner. But it was too heavy and bled through this fabric.
So I got one made by ForceField. <Clickable LINK
It's really light weight and didn't bleed through if applied correctly.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks. Ill have to look into that soon

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

crxbrad

Finally finished up my sun visors. This was not a fun job!

But it's done and looks pretty good.

crxbrad

Took a couple pics a few days ago. The weather was soooo nice here in MO.

And I made a shifter boot the other day at work. I used kidskin leather(very soft sheep). I didn't like the type r boot or whatever it was. It was black vinyl with red stitching. There was more boot there then needed to be. It kinda sunk around the shifter and collected dust and anything you would drop in there.
So this boot I made a little smaller. So it pretty much just pyramids down from under the knob. I like the way it turned out.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Boot looks good. Not a fan of the visors but i can appreciate the work that went into them.

Car is coming along nicely!

Whats next?

crxbrad

Front and rear lip hopefully.
I've been doing a lot of maintenance recently. It'd time for some exterior updates. It's looked the same on the outside for too long. =)

crxbrad

Well, my hatch is pretty much acceptable for now.
So my other car has been taking most of my time recently. Here's some pics of the fun grocery getter.... :D

1990 CRX Si

I bought the car with a wings west body kit and 17" wheels which I imediately got rid of.
Hence the... no bumpers on the car right now.
I have some stock bumpers. Just need to paint them.

B18C1 GS-r swap

More to come.....

Thanks for lookin.