My 99 Civic Si Pics

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's a pic of my 99 civic si. all i have on it is listed at the bottom...not much. by the way...do you guys think a carbon fiber lip would look good...stock lip, just carbon fiber. prolly not huh?

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pics/ride

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man...i just got it a few months ago. im working on it. i want to keep the stock look for now...im looking to buy an OEM Spoiler and OEM Foglights...if you see any of these PM me.

by the way...is that your ride in your sig? nice!

jasperSDHF

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice. I like it.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys...post ur car pics too! but dont steal others pics, thats just lame.

dee123

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride yo.
i think you should go carbon fiber but it your car.
i never knew that a Gsr cold air intake could fit on a sir (canadian si)

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uhh... spoiler?.... ur not talkin about one of those huge airplane style wings r u?... cuz thats just hella rice IMO.... but eh... its ur car.... its cool so far...

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check out www.handaaccessories.com for great prices and fast shipping on oem stuff. easy instructions too. i just got the fogs and they're perfect. love your ride! props on keepin it clean.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think you should go carbon fiber but it your car.
im waiting for money...getting a carbon fiber OEM hood and gunmetal rims....in may :cry: (long time to wait, but moms buying them for my birthday, so ill wait....18 inch tenzo mean6)

oh and about the AEM GSR intake...they shoved it on my si, it sits really high, but yet the filter still makes it way down low. i have to be careful with water. i guess i need a bypass valve. i can take pics of the intake if you want...

uhh... spoiler?.... ur not talkin about one of those huge airplane style wings r u?... cuz thats just hella rice IMO.... but eh... its ur car.... its cool so far...
i would never get a big spoiler...im talking stock. i want an OEM civic si spoiler, mine didnt come with one, and buying one and painting isnt my thing. in a few weeks im either buying my fogs from www.handaaccessories.com or the stock wing, they will paint for me...totals to $250...not bad considering honda wants $500 for theirs painted....f**k that! thanks for the props tho guys :D im workin on it.

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey go to automotivetech.org and talk to marc in the civic forums. He has a link through clubcivic that can get the fogs for a little over 100 i believe.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man, they are $120 on www.handaaccessories.com but i know the owner of the local race shop over here so we always get discounts on parts for me and my brother. i'll prolly get them for $100 installed or somethin

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice lookin em1! Here is a website for your fog lamps...they are the cheapest I have found for ya http://www.procarparts.com/store-de...-OMXX-FOGX. Good luck with it...and can't wait to see her dropped
thanks man...they are $100 there, i didnt get to look at shipping because they are currently "out of stock" so it wont let me try to order them. but as long as they ship for under the price of the other ones....thats cool. thanks again

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The procar parts arent OEM. They are OEM style. I would definately go with OEM over nonOEM on foglights, but that is just me.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aww man...not OEM. i want OEM, i dont want OEM style either. i guess for the extra $23.00 i can just go to HandAaccessories and get the OEM ones....s**t, i thought i was gettin a discount lol.

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would keep it color matched. It flows so much better.