MY 9th Gen....

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
I friggin died when I saw yoda hahaha.

I don't love the 9th gens but I'm sure everyone says that when a new generation comes out... But... Black cars are sexy.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah not a fan of the 9th gen. I have a 8th gen si and like the looks of it better.

Still a great buy. What are the plans

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the 9th gen 4-door si's so much better than the 8th gen. Looks really nice!

bluestar

Ninja Medic
I friggin died when I saw yoda hahaha.

I don't love the 9th gens but I'm sure everyone says that when a new generation comes out... But... Black cars are sexy.

thanks...i know its not everyones style...too each his own...i like the 8th gens and the earlier models too... i love this one. the coupes are nice but i actually liked the sedans better plus i needed the extra doors. And yes..i agree....black is sexy...lol

bluestar

Ninja Medic
plans are eventually...rims....hids...short ram intake... and cat back exhaust and lowering springs. of course aftermarket parts are all still in prototype modes right now so nothing soon.. i hear it also takes cash to buy these things which i have none of at the moment...lol

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice nice. Honda needs a new wheel designer.

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
thanks...i know its not everyones style...too each his own...i like the 8th gens and the earlier models too... i love this one. the coupes are nice but i actually liked the sedans better plus i needed the extra doors. And yes..i agree....black is sexy...lol
More doors for more whores? Lol I looove my coupe. But I also don't need the extra room right now.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ haha.. Nice car man.

2013JoeSi

How can you add a photo? Or can you go and see my profile pics by clicking my name?? I'm new to the site

Odus

2013joesi, im trying to figure it out too, forum rules on the bottom say you can not upload images for some reason

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just to to an image hosting site, dump your photo to upload and use the BBCode (it's already formatted for forums) and you're golden.

Not a bad whip. I definitely like the 4 doors more, maybe like 8th gen tho...

jc4twnt

Technision!!!
I love the 9th gen, just bought a (black) 2014 si and cant wait for parts to start coming out for it. Nice whip man!