My Black EM2...

ItsGiff

Low & Slow
yeah ive gone back and forth about taking off the civic badge. not sure yet.
and im a fan of no tint, so mine wont have tint

BoostN_ED7

yeah ive gone back and forth about taking off the civic badge. not sure yet.
and im a fan of no tint, so mine wont have tint
lol didn't know you were sprinkles girl he post pics of your car on CI today, i was like wtf

19civic98

SiR coupe?
5+ Year Member
i kno if i saw that girl driving that car id be like DAMN! haha wheels are too clean i wanna see it lower too

ItsGiff

Low & Slow
thanks everyone =) took a few more pictures today...
the way the ground was made my rear tuck in alot, but I dont have wheel gap in the rear anymore.
gonna get the fronts done later this week.

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
nice ride, love the pack man sun roof. my wife and i are moving to tampa soon, like 4 weeks! Yes no more snow! how can i get her to love my honda. she hates it like its my mistress. i cant blame her though. the pink wheels set it off nicely. itll look good once you get the front dropped to.

ItsGiff

Low & Slow
thank you, I love my wheels. next is just lower it more especially in the front... and i want a lip/side skirts.

and idk how to get her to love it... she just has to on her own i guess lol

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
ya i suppose you're right. its either in the blood or its not. it would just be a lot more fun with her. good deal on the side skirts, what look are you shooting for.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
definatley getting better. i would of done the front first though, i hate reverse rake

ItsGiff

Low & Slow
well before i dropped the rear, i was looking like an srt4. which i hate lol. so i did the rear. the front will be done in the next couple days. along with the rear a little more

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pac Man FTW! lol them rims fit real good but the tires look tooo narrow. just my opinion though. keep it cleannn!! :thumbs up

ItsGiff

Low & Slow
well they are 8 in wide wheels with a +20 offset, i cant use like a 215 tire thats "supposed" to be on a 8 inch wheel.
once its sitting exactly how i want, the tires will fit well

ccbl

diggin the setup you got going on! the wheels look great! someone girly but you can pull it off... thinking about getting some xxr 16x8 with 0 offset but looking at your stance... i think there will be too much poke =[ or ill have to camber the crap out of it which i dont want to do

and it will look 10x better once you get a front lip on at least.. what are you planning to get?

ItsGiff

Low & Slow
thanks, yeah 0 offset will be too much in my opinion... i wouldnt go lower than +15, look at the xxr 501's. or look at mine which are xxr 521, they have other colors.

UPDATE: THESE COILS SUCK.
the rear is bottomed out with 2 of the 3 perches taken out...
the plan was to do the same to the front (take out 2 perches) but the bottom of the coil was all up on the axle boot, WTF.
so it got a adjusted a little, and the front is pretty much as low as it can go with out hitting the axle boot. might be able to go 1/2 inch lower at the most.

Ill have some more pics up soon

ItsGiff

Low & Slow
UPDATE: pretty much the final adjustment was made to the coilovers, and this is how its sitting.
Spacers are possible in the near future...
and my hood was popped in the first picture, i didnt notice.

Also wrapped my door panels and center console armrest in a puzzle piece fabric. still debating on doing the headliner, and i will be taking the stickers off the wink mirror, and putting the fabric on there to match everything else.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, the armrest idea is pretty cool. I like what youv'e done with this. It's made me appreciate EM2's. Who's Fit is that?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice EM2 i was planning on getting those wheels too but black with red rivets. How are the coilovers? bumpy? smooth ride?