My Black EM2...

ItsGiff

Low & Slow
thanks, the Fit is a friends. he helped with putting my coils on.

and thanks, but they dont come black with red rivets from what ive seen. and its a pretty smooth ride for how low it is, a little bumpy of course. plus we have the dampening all the way on stiff.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey did you order the stickerbomb book? Were the stickers vinyl or paper? i want to order it for my front lip

ItsGiff

Low & Slow
picked it up at the book store, and they are paper i think lol. go to borders/walden books and look thru it before you buy it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
crap, well i ordered it online alread. Guess ill have to put clear coat over the stickers so the last. oh well

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
crap, well i ordered it online alread. Guess ill have to put clear coat over the stickers so the last. oh well
Clear the s**t out of them, i bombed the grill of my em2 and didnt get enough clear on them. so they got wet, and dont spray it on really thick, the stickers will get soggy and wrinkle.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks, the Fit is a friends. he helped with putting my coils on.

and thanks, but they dont come black with red rivets from what ive seen. and its a pretty smooth ride for how low it is, a little bumpy of course. plus we have the dampening all the way on stiff.
Yes they do i ordered me a set off of nlmotoring.com :D theyll come in Monday and as soon as i get tires they go on :D You can order red rivets on them instead of chrome. But i think they only offer them with interchangeable rivets on 17's and 18's
What size are yours? 16's?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha those rims are sick. My mom wants me to paint my car pink, so I said I'll compromise and get pink rims. However, I think I'll get black with pink lip because I'm a guy, so rocking pink rims might not be cool.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh i thought that was op's girl, i didn't realize said girl was op.

in light of this....

let the leg humping begin!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What tire size are you running? My 17's are just giving me too much fender problems I think I'm going down to 16's.