Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is there wheel gap in the front? the front looks much higher than the rear

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it a lot! rim sixe/offset is win! would look good with a debadged trunk lid and front grill

mueka47

hello i wanted to ask you about your pink rims first your car looks super NICE..i like it i brought the same xxr 16x8 rims but black for my 01 civic coupe but my rims stick out abit how u got ur step up....??

mueka47

pink rims

Hey guys, just picked myself up this black EM2...
Its an 03 with 115k miles and 5 speed.

I bought it bone stock =)

Current Mods:
Euro Plate
Wink Mirror
C8 Sport SSD Full Coilovers
XXR 521 - Pink. 16x8 +20
Puzzle piece interior
stickers, stickers, stickers.

PICTURES:
How I bought it (minus the euro plate)

UPDATE 1/20/11 - Wink Mirror & Coilovers - PAGE 2

UPDATE 1/29/11 - Coilovers Put In - PAGE 2

UPDATE 2/02/11 - Wheels on - PAGE 3

Most Recent Picture:

i want to ask you about your pink rims i have a 01 civic coupe i brought the pink rims 16x8 a couple of week ago anyway i finally put them on but they stick out want set up you have or can you suggest what can i do

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Love the stance, props. You do your own work on your car or what?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's the cleanest 7th gen I've seen in florida, and I was into a lot of crews for the 2 years I was there lol.

mueka47

NICE.......!! i brought the same rims for my wife silver 01 civic but they stick out how do you have yours set up...??

iHeartHonda

[/QUOTE]

Hey, would you mind telling me where you got these stickers? My fiance wanted to use some but he cant seem to find exactly what hes looking for. the ones you have would be great being that he could just use the ones he needs, so i would really appreciate it if you could help out with where you got them.. btw: it looks great on the sun roof! never seen that before..

civicfeen01em2

c8sport coilovers

Hey just wanted to know where did you get the c8sport coilovers..and how does it ride with them on? Never heard of them till now..and by the way fresh em2
P.s I need to lower my sky scrapper :cry::cry: