My Blue Ford Focus

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cookie's Focus

Got this new focus hatchback last week just going to keep track of it here in this thread.

I went back and forth on Mazda3 ,impreza, and honda fits and eventually ended up getting this 2014 ford focus at a pretty good price since 2015 is a refresh year for the model. Initially I was planning to buy a 2015 Honda fit but after driving one (cvt sadness) I didn't seem to be able to find a comfortable way to sit inside of it.

The focus is the Base ST with only sunroof and the darker wheels optioned on it which is nice. I didn't want a big touchscreen infotainment blob in the car anyways and it has a USB and aux input in it so I'm set on music. Didn't really want the sunroof but I still have good headroom and it can be nice to crack it on hot days.

So far I've got a front plate bracket that doesn't drill into the bumper. Looking at getting winter wheels w/blizzaks hoping 17's will fit over the giant brakes (picture of stock 18's below) and some floor mats that will keep the inside clean over the winter. Also planning to replace the rear motor mount as it is known to be weak enough that you can move it by hand (electric focus RMM is a pretty cheap ~$50 replacement)

cell phone pictures

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice pic up congrats on the purchase

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Theres room for more :what:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, if you want an infraction...

It's okay if you don't like someone's ride, but no need for the childish s**t.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, those Focus hatchbacks are nice :thumbup:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new phone takes a bit better pictures., cleaned the car then it rained 2 days later but oh well.

i don't remember license plates taking so long to show up either. been over a month already.

looking at winter wheels with blizzak WS80 on tirerack before it gets too cold out here. kinda like these 3. first 2 being easier to clean snow and gunk off of. 5x108 isn't the greatest selection of wheels.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice! I actually like the third wheels best. Post up some interior pics! :D

Cockpit view.. You know how much I love cock...pit views.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know how much I love cock
Quoted for truth! :ghey: :laugh:

OP, I'd say first or third for those wheels. Seeing as Chris said first, and Nick said third, I'm probably not much help :lol:

And the car looks great!

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know how i roll.

ooooo another wheel joke, this is getting too meta for me:lol:
Man, I'm so tired of your wheel jokes...

:lol:

Last edited: