My Blue Ford Focus

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My brother has one of these fancy Focus STs… he got the whole she-bang ST-3 package and all.. he even put on a full COBB exhaust and it sounds legit!

You should have waited though.. Ford is supposedly releasing the Focus RS to the states in 2016. It will be AWD and around 325-350 horsepower!

Congrats on the ride, love the color!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Focus RS is probably out of my price range. That's why I got the Bare bones model ST. that and I don't like all the touchscreen myfordtouch garbage

43 days later my licence plates finally showed up in the mail. had to decide where to put the front plate bracket at. ended up over to the side kinda in front of a fog light a bit but i don't use fog lights much. in the middle sort of blocks some of the airflow to the intercooler so fog lights lost that battle.

huskyliner floor mats also showed up with weekend. huge improvement in coverage over the silly stock cloth ones.

here's pictures of those 2 wheels installed on cars in 17" size.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pictures of the floor mat differences and front of the car with the plate bracket installed. thinking about getting some mudflaps as well. they spray salt and sand all over the roads up in the winters.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the new mats. Weather tech?

And still no gauge cluster view? :(

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the mats are huskyliners. I looked at weathertechs but they only cover half of the dead pedal area on the focus. got the husky off amazon

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ended up with the 3rd option with some blizzak ws80 tires and ordered some mudflaps

pretty good chunk of change spent on it all so probably won't be any big things for the car in the near future.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheels showed up 2 days after I ordered them from Tirerack. set one next to front wheel when I got home from work to see how they looked in person.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
wheels showed up 2 days after I ordered them from Tirerack. set one next to front wheel when I got home from work to see how they looked in person.

looks great! i'll be getting my winter setup soon. goodbye steelies!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daytime. looks a lot smaller than oem wheel. going to be a tight fit over that front caliper

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't see why, but why did you get new rims? I think the factory ones are sexy/better... think they'll fit my f150

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mud flaps. banana scale for any imgurians. they mount tofactory locations just have to replace some plastic clips with metal ones and use some spacers to keep the mudflaps from rubbing on the paint like oem fitted ones tend to do.

you can sort of see in this picture how the wheels do poke out past the side of the skirts and rear bumper. car gets dirty really fast anytime it's wet outside. so the mudflaps will be mounted to stick out. probably max amount before winter s**t

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
flaps should help keep some of the nasty brine off the side of the car this winter.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got mudflaps put on today. took some pictures even though car was a bit dirty from the rain this week.