My Blue Ford Focus

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got your texts - sorry I never responded. The car looks great, and awesome choice for winter wheels!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
front visors from weathertech. pop in channel no tape ones. only took a couple minutes and didnt have any problems at all

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good! This is the only Ford that I approve of lol.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
morimotos mh1 w/4300k coming soon.

no real picture update atm. it's 10 outside and the car is doing fine. handles nice on what snow and ice we have around here. the traction control light does come on a bit more but it acts like any other fwd car in the winter with similar tires.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Loving the winter wheels

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Ran into an old aquataince with one of these. He has a little bit done to his not remembering how much mainly his money has went into audio. I was told that lug pattern was the same as Lamborghinis. I told him he should get some lambo wheels lol. L

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well I told myself the retrofits were all for the rest of the year but I ran across a 20% sale at one of the vendors on a focus st forum and splurged a little. more on that later.

as for the retrofits I got in on a 25% off. group buy for headlights from thelightingfirm. nearly identical setup as I was going to do myself and cost me about the same overall and i wont have to make a mess cleaning all the permaseal out when i spit the headlights. I;ve heard ford's permaseal is a total b**** to get apart.

still morimotos mh1 w/4300k and all black housing with smoked amber reflectors.

thats about all that's been going on. car is getting nasty with brine from the roads around here but it heats up really fast in the winter. maybe 5-10min of driving and i have to turn the heat down. also unless it's ice covered with a layer of goey slush the blizzaks ws80s are great. if it is that icey s*** then they slide a little bit from a start.

oh i moved the license plate to the middle for driving in snow. figured i might want to use both fog lights if it gets nasty outside. I will probably end up moving it back or just throwing it into the trunk. it's pretty ugly on the front of the car

mudflaps may not be everyone's taste but they sure do work well.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No hid? The ford perma is no joke a pita ! Looking to swap out my DIY black housings for a retro like yours. Ps those weather techs on your windows?