running on 205/60 r 15's

thats it, nothing special.

1/4- 16.91
***audio

i got pics of my amp

amp off

amp on..see blue light =)

rear of amp...its on..but u cant see blue well cause its still day

custom mount. no head on screw, cant be uncrewed from the bottom...only from top (requires taking off speakers, and that mat under the speakers just to unscrew it)...anti theft...also it has rubber bushings for support and classy look

6x9 im running.

a rear view kinda...

another view from front

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It seems like you like the light on the amp.

It's a start, I'd loose the rain gaurds on the windows.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Old skool civic!! Those things are hella reliable tho! ;)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by *RiceAngel*
Old skool civic!! Those things are hella reliable tho! ;)
its an accord .... THIS is an old school civic

yes those pics were taken in the middle of a freeway. There was a fatality accident on the way back from humboldt and they stopped traffic for 2 hours in both directions to do a formal accident investigation.

and jay you should post some of the good ones i took of it at the meet .... mad props on that audio install though, and having the CLEANEST 4th gen accord ive ever seen ... s**t looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ :smackself I read his info the check the car and year too! :smackself MY BAD! I guess being on a civic site, i got confused :(

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha its coo .... i bet hes the only accord guy on here .... on another note DAMN there are a lot of integra peeps on here now .... its pretty coo.

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You definetly got a good start, the car, then the sound system, thats the way I do it too haha

nice :thumbs up

accordztech

Maderator
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by *RiceAngel*
^^ :smackself I read his info the check the car and year too! :smackself MY BAD! I guess being on a civic site, i got confused :(
LOL funnie!!! :lol:

i would loose the rain guards...but they help...in the rain i can crack my window...and they cant break into my car by prying the windsheild...its cause thats attached...its not the most attractive thing...but haha hell...there are some marks under it that it made so i dont want to reveal them.

PimpJuice3001: never had steelies....=)...i should drop the car before i do that...lolz!

thanks for the replies guys...i think i am the only accord on here...id rather be here than stupidhonda.com hehehehe. o that and my cb7tuner.com .

..i own melt JK :P

accordztech

Maderator
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the comments....

"Kaedace" i freaken hella jock ur SIG..its hella funny!

if u guys are in sac, HONK if u see me heheh.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by accordztech
if u guys are in sac, HONK if u see me heheh.
s**t i almost did that to an accord i seen on the freeway a few weeks ago but luckily realised it was a 2 door.

accordztech

Maderator
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all u got to look for is the back licence plate that says 'accord' and then the side window guards....o and u wont be behind me....ill be wayy ahead of you LOLZ.....