Status
Not open for further replies.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mienboiracer209 said:
man, thats nice...keep up the good work...
lol...you are so lost....oh so lost Joe i am going to kill you!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
mienboiracer209 said:
man, thats nice...keep up the good work...
have you paid attention to this thread or is the a sad attempt just to get a another post added to your count, please read the whole thread, lol.

JCrimson

www.jcrimson.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry haters, i was out for a few hours but im back now to drink the rest of the hater aid. lol. sorry guys. it was a joke and frankly, i seriously didnt think i would get roasted. lol. no guys im not 14 and have no driver licenses or a car. the truth is im 19 have a 1990 crx DX <-- and i really do own a b16a1 from hmo. just having a hard time with wiring harness. lol. but, i am working on it. all my other posts are true and not bs. this is my only flamming. lol sorry guys. FLAME ON!!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JCrimson said:
the truth is im 19 have a 1990 crx DX <-- and i really do own a b16a1 from hmo. just having a hard time with wiring harness.

-
then why not just post that in the first place....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JCrimson said:
sorry haters, i was out for a few hours but im back now to drink the rest of the hater aid. lol. sorry guys. it was a joke and frankly, i seriously didnt think i would get roasted. lol. no guys im not 14 and have no driver licenses or a car. the truth is im 19 have a 1990 crx DX <-- and i really do own a b16a1 from hmo. just having a hard time with wiring harness. lol. but, i am working on it. all my other posts are true and not bs. this is my only flamming. lol sorry guys. FLAME ON!!
:bs:

I think the only hater on here is you, hating on yourself. about your crx dx and a b16, I think you're full of s**t. I've said before and I'll say it again

"you're talking out your ass because your mouth know better"

:ban: hey, the jdm civc 240 guy got banned

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JCrimson said:
they have plenbty of sites online to help u with ur wiring...
and its still not an excuse to post up what u did..:no:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
ok lets not totaly player hate on him, yes he was caught in a lie, though he did admit it, so lets not go overboard on him now.
ahhh....maybe im alone on this...but he admitted it because he had no choice? cause he got caught?
duhdurrr duh onepone oneoneoneoen111111..:P

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
:ban: hey, the jdm civc 240 guy got banned
yes but not for lying about his ride. he was banned for other reasons.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
ahhh....maybe im alone on this...but he admitted it because he had no choice? cause he got caught?
duhdurrr duh onepone oneoneoneoen111111..:P
:wstupid: yup, and now he's saying that he has a crx dx and a b16. Who would be so ashamed of having a crx with a b16, I know I wouldn't.

I say :banhim:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
yes but not for lying about his ride. he was banned for other reasons.
what other reasons? I'm not trying to say that I like him cause I didn't but the ony other thing I know of is his lame ass threads.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he kept trying to sell without enough posts....and kept whoring to get enough posts to sell....not that anyone would by from a person who got caught lying :shock:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
he kept trying to sell without enough posts....and kept whoring to get enough posts to sell....not that anyone would by from a person who got caught lying :shock:
oh, so that's why. it skind of seems to me that he just became a member to sell s**t, maybe.

I don't think he was a cop or in the academy either

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ i dont even know why you are sweating it....who cares what you say, if you were only goofing off, just because a couple members get worked up over the fact that one person on the internet, that they are never going to meet, lied about some old ass crx....just forget about it bro, no harm done on your part, who cares if someone gets bent out of shape about it

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man do I love these threads. glad you owned up to it like a man, your still a loser though. lol =)

it's all good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.