My dream car NSX-R *vid and pics*

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that thing is amazing!! i would absolutely love to even know someone who has one of those.

samuri

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That car is amazing. Especially with all that carbon fibre everywhere...mmmmm

Shame Honda arn't offically importing any over to the UK or id use that Bank Robbing idea:D

Just out of interest, has anyone ever done/ looked into/ tried to fit one of these engines in a civic?:shock:

wishitwasSI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol that would be hella sweet, and btw sam are those light housings black on your car?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by samuri
Just out of interest, has anyone ever done/ looked into/ tried to fit one of these engines in a civic?:shock:
u have to understand that that car is a mid engine, rear wheel drive vehicle...while our cars are front engine, front wheel drive...you can understand the non-compatibility...not to mention its a v-6 while we have 4 bangers...but...yes, it has been done, seen it in person actually. theres a full drag hatch with one, its got a totally custom tranny in there

sublimewls

What's Up Denny Neagle?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by kustomize89
Who wants to let me drive theres, i can't afford one ?
... i can't speak for this one but there is one in the paper here (93 NSX) for 30k...

samuri

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Could be done though, with enough money, time, know how and facilities.

So whos gonna have the first V6 Mid Engined Civic!?

I mean you dont really need the rear seats. Extra passenger = extra weight.

And wishitwassi they're not black housings, just the way the pics come out. Im trying to source some spare headlamps to give it a go.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by samuri
Could be done though, with enough money, time, know how and facilities.

So whos gonna have the first V6 Mid Engined Civic!?

I mean you dont really need the rear seats. Extra passenger = extra weight.

And wishitwassi they're not black housings, just the way the pics come out. Im trying to source some spare headlamps to give it a go.
It did happen like Rice4brains said, I think it was top fuel that made it, it was a 6th gen hatch that had a completely redone drivetrain. It was an all out drag car. It was in Super street in May i think. OR maybe it was top secret.... Anyways, I want the steering wheel outta that thing.

h1coupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Rice4Brains
it probably doesnt even come in automatic...since our Si's dont either
actually the NSX is available automatic but only with the 3.0l c30a engine and then it only has 272hp but if you opt for the manual you get the 3.2l c32a engine with 290hp=)

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres one around my city that i see once in a while...its pretty nice!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by h1coupe
actually the NSX is available automatic but only with the 3.0l c30a engine and then it only has 272hp but if you opt for the manual you get the 3.2l c32a engine with 290hp=)
i was saying the type r probably doesnt come in automatic...im pretty sure none of the type-r's are...and why would the nsx be an exception

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by h1coupe
i was saying the type r probably doesnt come in automatic...im pretty sure none of the type-r's are...and why would the nsx be an exception

oh, and dan...i bet you my life that there isnt one of these driving around

h1coupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i misunderstood you then=) and i think you´re right about the R versions not being available in auto!

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Rice4Brains

oh, and dan...i bet you my life that there isnt one of these driving around
Um, ok, but i bet you there is. There is a place called pure tuning around my house that has one there everyonce in a while. I dunno the details, but i can garuntee it is an NSX

wake_rider

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's an nsx about a mile away from me. Old fat dude. It's alright though, he has to be a damn cool old fat dude. That car is wicked, I still think I'd rather have a Mclaren F1, or a gt40.......

showing my 'oh' face......