Need more pics. Glad to see another sedan project[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The front of the car looks good.
Lack of details, plans, and pics, not so good.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is that a kid's hairband holding the bumper corner to the fender? I've not seen anything like that in the scene here in Chicago.

It just seems you are more interested is showing off your rims/lugs, than the entire car from a slight distance. :what:

SamB

Is that a kid's hairband holding the bumper corner to the fender? I've not seen anything like that in the scene here in Chicago.

It just seems you are more interested is showing off your rims/lugs, than the entire car from a slight distance. :what:
Lol they are called bumper quick release. Fastener you can go on password jdm and find them. Its not that im just trying to showoff the rims its the only pics i got, ill take more

Theres another

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do you have 2 different pairs of rims on each side?

Anytime I see those bumper fasteners I think its a rig to hold up a bumper with broken mounting brackets.

Different rims, bumper hair ties, stock suspension height, painted brand name on a cheap tire, seemingly faded paint (unclear picture), nothing else apparently done, basically a stock car? Quite honestly, I dont like it. Do you have any plans for it.

Last edited:

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol they are called bumper quick release.
Another fad..
Usually made to cover up the fact that the bumper mount points are rotten or can also be used to hold the rear 1/4 panel to the bumper cover.

SamB

Anytime I see those bumper fasteners I think its a rig to hold up a bumper with broken mounting brackets.

Different rims, bumper hair ties, stock suspension height, painted brand name on a cheap tire, seemingly faded paint (unclear picture), nothing else apparently done, basically a stock car? Quite honestly, I dont like it. Do you have any plans for it.

Ok my car does not have stock Suspension it has eibach lowering springs, rims are all the same around they're hx's the ones one the other pic are SIR rims from the EF it was a before pic. Paint is faded , i have a mugen rep lip n visors . I'm planning on putting the side markers on this weekend and yes sorry for the bad pic

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rims are all the same around they're hx's the ones one the other pic are SIR rims from the EF it was a before pic.
Those aren't SiR wheels.....
They're 90/91 Crx Si wheels, without the center cap.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please do us a favor and post one thought out, organized post with the most recent pictures you have available of the entire car. Your posts are just erratic and missing obvious information until someone questions something. Most people wont have much interest in a poorly managed thread, which defeats the purpose of creating this thread to begin with.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome to the forum. I'm glad you changed the wheels, and always good to see another sedan around. But, I have to agree with the other posts regarding the bumper fasteners. Don't really see a point unless you really ARE going to be removing the bumper cover quite often. But, it's YOUR car, so do as you please.