Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good man, keep it up...

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i blocked mine off. get just as good of reception as i did before. but it sucked major ass before. not sure any of it was working right. but you can get an antenna booster for about $5 from some places. i think i might have an extra somewhere. but i put mine in and should really just replace then antenna and wires themselves. but still just keep them in the pillar.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i blocked mine off. get just as good of reception as i did before. but it sucked major ass before. not sure any of it was working right. but you can get an antenna booster for about $5 from some places. i think i might have an extra somewhere. but i put mine in and should really just replace then antenna and wires themselves. but still just keep them in the pillar.
true that, i could just get an antenna booster, and even just slide the entire antenna down the A pillar and tuck it all under there. thanks for the good idea! :twisted:

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol. thats what i did with mine. then motor or whatever was shot so i got the plate. busted all of the plastic off of my antenna and stuffed it down the a-pillar. still get good reception when im close. but like i said before. mine was bad to begin with.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks much better man, much better!
thanks man!

got another update! i got my oem gray radio tonight and finished my faceplate mock-up. man this thing makes it look oem as f*ck. no more thieves will think about stealing my deck :lol:

before

after

if enough people want a diy, i'll make a write up

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
washed and waxed the car today so heres a few pics i took, enjoy =)

other than that, no new updates as of now

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey. where did u get ur neuspeed upper frontal strut bar?

im looking for one 4 99-00 ej8/ek chassis....lmk.. thx

02civiLX21

looks great man, i used to have an ej also but i didnt have the money to make it look and run great so i bought my 02, in love with it, keep up the work dude...

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good all squeaky clean. should try the clay bar sometime. time consuming but well worth it. and im jealous. everything i want to do to mine exterior wise you have and im looking forward to getting mine done. oem spoiler, black housing headlights, and hood bra. looks sexy.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car makes me wanna keep mine, its clean!!!... But not sure yet, i rather sell it and get 73 VW beetle, nice car man...