Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice update!
speaking of updates where the hell is yours at?:lol:
-------------------------------------------------------
op nice build up man and it feels good to have a b-motor right? i remember when i first got mine years ago :lol::D

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice update!
thanks man.

so i did a bit of a tune up, dizzy cap, wires, still gotta do an oil change. picking up a starter very shortly, need to hook up the shift linkage, axles, and the rest of the wiring harness, then im good to go. oh well i also need to bleed the clutch system. i'm already glad i took out ac though, theres so much more room in the engine bay now

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SHE'S UP AND RUNNING!!!!! =)

man i <3 dohc vtakkkk. i made a harness and f**k once it hits 5200 and vtec kicks is sounds sooo sexy.

also i dumped er too :lol:

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
picked up an optional armrest today, along with an itr shift boot and a spoon sports knob =)

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i did, and i picked up some window visors too =) once i wash my car on saterday, i'll snap some photos of it all shiny and with all its new parts!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How did you make the harness man, ive been trying to figure out how to make the v-tec sound loud...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ncie progress

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a baseline dyno on that motor man.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How did you make the harness man, ive been trying to figure out how to make the v-tec sound loud...
i just followed a wiring diagram and my old harness to make it where it should be.

ncie progress
thanks

get a baseline dyno on that motor man.
i want to, but i have a few things i'd like to do first. i wanna get a header, and possibly an itm/tb. then when i do that i want to get a proper tune and chip along with a dyno. i know that the pos chip in it right now is probably making it run richer then it needs to be, and is not efficient with how i drive; thus the proper tune. theres a place in missisauga (about an hour north of where i live) that is very reputable for tunes and chips, so hopefully i can get there in the next few months or so.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet, sounds like a good plan. I wish i would have dyno'd mine before any bolt ons just to see how much ive gained

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet, sounds like a good plan. I wish i would have dyno'd mine before any bolt ons just to see how much ive gained
yeah all i got for bolt on in the exhaust and intake, and the pos ecu. i just need to fix the little issues out, save some cash for a few parts, the a tune will come with a dyno =)

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
went down to the tuning shop today and got some things straightened out =) got a new basemap chip with vtec at 5500 and rev limit at 8300, fixed the idle surge problem, and found out i need to replace my air temperature sensor. will have that done very shortly!

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got a few new pics here, spot the new parts!

nothing special picture wise but they are update pics none the less. got 2 new parts you can see in the pics, and 4 on the interior you cant (shift boot, knob, armrest, alpine headunit)

also another update is i'm trying to get some different rims soon, hopefully trade my blades for something new