My EK/Ej Civic HB rebuild to V6 powered 56k beware

FerioEk247

the nerd/geek
new bumper!

just a small update, picked up a new aftermarket front bumper "$40" to kind of flow together with the hood i have. yes its a body kit bumper, but doing bondo/fiberglass work to tone down the ricey holes, and seeming the gaps since bodykits never fit right.

it is called C-west 2, it has weird shark vents on the side of the bumper, but in process of covering it up and making it more oem fitment/look...

well here's a picture of it flat black and no bondo/fiberglass work.

here's a pic of how it should look like when bondo/fiberglass work is finished and painted. obviously it photo shopped.

enjoy​

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Loved everything abt the car until the new bumper.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

barrett

Registered VIP
def love this car. only EK i actually like. still like the oem bumper and lip better tho.

FerioEk247

the nerd/geek
WOW, such a great build...you had my attention alright!
thanks, glad you like my build
Loved everything abt the car until the new bumper.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
lol thanks for your input,
def love this car. only EK i actually like. still like the oem bumper and lip better tho.
thanks, im still keeping the oem bumper and lip for just in case. also i took off the wanna be side splitters, and going to cover up the small square holes. it will look more like the c west1-ish. almost look like oem bumper but with a lip molded on look.

how it should look after im done with it.

i put the oem bumper back on until i finish the bondo/fiberglasswork, and get it painted.

barrett

Registered VIP
can u fix the links to your pictures? or maybe it's just me on my school computer. the pics for the wiring isn't working for me.

FerioEk247

the nerd/geek
can u fix the links to your pictures? or maybe it's just me on my school computer. the pics for the wiring isn't working for me.
school pc tend to have filters but try this other link i have for my build thread/how to

-"HOW TO/DIY" install CL/TL Type S cluster in ek/ej and so forth
http://www.ek9.org/forum/resource-area/43111-2003-cl-cluster-ek-ej-how.html

-J32a2 auto and manual engine wiring "HOW TO/DIY"

http://www.ek9.org/forum/resource-area/43112-j32a2-engine-wiring-how-revealed-auto-manual-true-manual-setups.html

nice build looking good
thanks bro =)

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
You should email me, I'll make you a shiftboot from the material you used for your interior.

I have a few threads in here in the "Precision Made Stitching" section of the forum.

Rich.Frommann@gmail.com

barrett

Registered VIP
so. question for you. did you have to use a vss conversion thing from RPM systems? or did you not need it because you used the cl-s cluster?

FerioEk247

the nerd/geek
Turboooooooooooooo!!! lol

Hey everyone. It been a while, so i just dropping by to update yah :D.

So i caved in and bought a Turbo kit. The kit was for a J30a1 accord engine aka ebay turbo. The kit was then modified... alot.

Things custom to fit right from
-Cutting Turbo manifold/j pipe to be shorter
-relocating the waste-gate
-Trashed the Turbo mount j pipe and made custom one.
-Custom I.C "inter cooler piping"
-Looked everywhere to find someone who weld a bung to the oil pain "pan" lol, since it is aluminum.
-custom made down pipe
-turbo blanket
-added oil cooler and oil filter relocation kit
-alot of misc and clamps
-also headaches.

overall,pain in the arsh, and 90% no room to make anything fit. but i managed to. Anyways, it fast and fun hearing the pppphhhssstttt sound!

-will be buying a better turbocharger maybe garret or etc. let me know what you guys recommenced.

work in progress picture

how it sit in my over crowded engine bay up close view

inside front view from afar

hood closed front view

if pictures dont work go here :D
Pics of turbo

enjoy​

Last edited: