My EK/Ej Civic HB rebuild to V6 powered 56k beware

Decipher

Registered VIP
Hey everyone. It been a while, so i just dropping by to update yah :D.

So i caved in and bought a Turbo kit. The kit was for a J30a1 accord engine aka ebay turbo. The kit was then modified... alot.

Things custom to fit right from
-Cutting Turbo manifold/j pipe to be shorter
-relocating the waste-gate
-Trashed the Turbo mount j pipe and made custom one.
-Custom I.C "inter cooler piping"
-Looked everywhere to find someone who weld a bung to the oil pain "pan" lol, since it is aluminum.
-custom made down pipe
-turbo blanket
-added oil cooler and oil filter relocation kit
-alot of misc and clamps
-also headaches.

overall,pain in the arsh, and 90% no room to make anything fit. but i managed to. Anyways, it fast and fun hearing the pppphhhssstttt sound!

-will be buying a better turbocharger maybe garret or etc. let me know what you guys recommenced.

work in progress picture

how it sit in my over crowded engine bay up close view

inside front view from afar

hood closed front view

if pictures dont work go here :D
Pics of turbo

enjoy​

Holy awesome. How much boost are you feeding that thing now, and how much power are you putting down? Have you strapped it up on a dyno?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is awesome and i bet its fun, but the piping coming up over your intercooler is raping your intake temps. anyway you can re route that or maybe a turbo blanket and wrap the piping

FerioEk247

the nerd/geek
this is awesome and i bet its fun, but the piping coming up over your intercooler is raping your intake temps. anyway you can re route that or maybe a turbo blanket and wrap the piping
i actually have a turbo blanket on it now.
I want to see some numbers too!
i need to get a good tune. still need AEM ugo wideband, Walbro fuel pump 255, bigger injectors.
Holy awesome. How much boost are you feeding that thing now, and how much power are you putting down? Have you strapped it up on a dyno?
right now just 5psi, idk yet. still need to get alot of the stuff to get it tuned. Then turn up the psi :D

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Goddamn I wish I could take a ride in this thing when its tuned lol

Super_Dooper

Shes a Screamer
All I can say is WOW!!!!one!1!!!! That is the best hatch I have ever seen and I have a hatch! This thing is amazing, great build awesome build thread very detailed well laid out and to do this in a month has got to be like the 8th wonder of the world. Super clean I love this car kudos bro.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mother of god, when one does not have enough room in their engine bay, they stuff a HUGE turbo into it... sounds about right. this thing is saucy. i think you should look into the "power dome" bulge for this hood, look more stock and juiced ;)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ with everyone else. Would love to see what type of numbers it's putting down boosted.

f**kin boosted v6 in a civic. Lol NICE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk