My EK Sedan Build

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
now THAT is how you start a sedan project! we have similar tastes. i have a 98 LX with a b16 swap, also a tow hook and similar tail lights! how much was the M3 lip? and with rear window lip? LOOKS SICK!!!

Spyro

5+ Year Member
now THAT is how you start a sedan project! we have similar tastes. i have a 98 LX with a b16 swap, also a tow hook and similar tail lights! how much was the M3 lip? and with rear window lip? LOOKS SICK!!!
LOL thanks. The M3 spoiler was like 30 bucks already painted with the same exact paint color, and the rear window visor was like 100 bucks from PasswordJDM.

Spyro

5+ Year Member
So... I finally got the middle tie bar and got my lower control arms installed =)

SurgeSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want your mirrors!
They look fresh!

Spyro

5+ Year Member
So, it's been a while since I've been on... Some bad news... The day after I got back from my spring break, some lady wasn't paying attention when she was backing up, like literally not even looking in her mirrors either, and hit my car :evil: I was standing right next to it and saw everything happen! :shocked2: I filed a police report and everything. I calmed down a bit when I made the report cuz everything was going to be worked out, but the lady had the balls to change the frickin story!!! :angryred: That pissed me the hell off. So it was still the lady's fault thank god, so it's currently being repaired, but I hate having to get the car fixed, it's just not the same after that IMO :???: I'll post the pic up later...

Spyro

5+ Year Member
Back on CC plenty of extras somewhat make over =)

Sitting on Black Works full Coil over suspension

Got these rims

Spyro

5+ Year Member

Civic And My Camaro, I call them "Beauty & The Beast"

Experimenting with PlastiDip

Made a Plastidip nose mask

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good. Well besides the mask :rolleyes:

Spyro

5+ Year Member
Been a while since I've been on, here are some updates.

Headers

2012 Si Steering Wheel

Some Stickers

Swapped Type R lip for a Honda Fit lip

Finally hit 100k on the sedan

Experimented and created a rear fog lamp.

Me and the Whip

Last edited by a moderator:

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
TypeR badge with a an automatic, D16 and the EX badging on the rear...:smackself

Other than that the exterior looks fine.

Reactions: HeX

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man you have brought that car back from the dead nice job, only thing that looks bad imo is the wheels. For some reason I hate black wheels and with a polished Lip it looks even worse, ever think about gold or white wheels?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He does have white rims on it now.

The Type-R badge definitely needs to go. Its wrong at multiple levels.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow I'm dumb, didn't see a another page.... reminds me of my car haha

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
Looks great man! Glad you fixed all the riced out things it had (like the tail lights and nasty chrome rims). My next question is when are you going lower? lol