My EM2 build (very pic intensive)

1flyem2

:crazy::crazy::crazy:well first I'm new here. I've been trolling around this forum for awhile and finally decided to register. I have a 2003 civic ex coupe originally it was eternal blue in color.....

that picture was taken shortly after installing the Megan 32way adjustable coilovers and eibach front and rear swaybars

this was taken before i dialed it down another inch

thats how it sat about 2 months ago

my wife backed into it when backing out of our driveway with our 09 honda pilot

thats when I decided it was time to put all my painting "know how" to good use....

first lets attack that nasty rear quarter....I have a unispotter from matco tools awsome thing to have when you have a dent right on the body line...whats really nice about using the tool is that you really dont have to use any body filler. All I ended up using was glazing putty.

more dents and more blocking :(

needs a tack cloth then its off to the booth!!!!! unfortunatly I have no booth pics as I was to busy painting

here is the first pic of the paint job. I went with the same eternal blue pearl coat on the bottem. I went with a custom white with blue pearl tri coat on the top with a custom orange pin strip!!! now for all the pictures

you can see the tinted tail lights

in this pic if you look at the mirror you can see the blue pearl!!!!!

here it is with its new exhaust!!!

Future mods include:
new rims
pulling togather parts for a k24 swap (in progress)
paint some of the interior pieces (in progress)

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK....... all criticisms welcome!! =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a huge fan of the paint scheme but looks like a quality job.

Welcome to the forums!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^x2 on that. The paint is mega :rice:, but it does look like it was done very well. Sorta interested in what you're gonna be doing here, mainly because it's obvious you know your body work!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
which thread would you prefer to keep?

but yeah i agree, paint scheme to me is a no go but i dont own it