1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

my Fiji blue FA5!!!

Discussion in 'Show off your 8th Generation Honda Civic (2006-201' started by Civic352, Feb 29, 2012.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Civic352

Civic352 New Member

whats up guys... just a few pics of the FA5...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Turbo_Freak

Turbo_Freak BAMF Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

:like:

3. 2slo4u

2slo4u wait4me Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

4. Jezek

Jezek No Avatar FTW. Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Clean :thumbup:

What are u sitting on? Can u adjust the rear to be lower??

5. Civic352

Civic352 New Member

Thanks guys.. Right now I have skunk2 coilovers but the alignment place stuck me with the drop in the rear. Its my daily so I really don't want to have it slammed, and then scrap all the time like hell lol.

I may give it a little -neg camber and drop it.. especially for the shows coming up.

6. xXDeathMaliCeXx

xXDeathMaliCeXx New Member Registered VIP

How much you pick up that bike rack for? lol Do you actually use it?

And car looks good! I like those rims

7. Civic352

Civic352 New Member

I got it for around 170 off of craiglist. The guy sold his si. Nah I would use it though I am missing the bar that holds the back down. Gotta order that down the road but it gives the car a diff. look. IDC what people say about bike racks lol.

8. Jezek

Jezek No Avatar FTW. Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Lol careful this is a "no bike rack" zone lol

9. young_

young_ out on bail Staff Member Registered VIP

lol forreal. All of club civic is anti-bike rack, for the most part.

Car looks clean though man, I like it.

10. xXDeathMaliCeXx

Why is cc anti bike rack? I mean you never know when you'll into your buddy driving down the road when he's riding his bike tired as f*ck and needs a ride. That actually happened to me once and we had to shove his bike into the back I my car lol. I like the look of bike racks on hatches more though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. cgpEJ6

cgpEJ6 noob Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Bike racks are cool if you use them, otherwise they are just kind of silly. The car looks good minus the stickers. Hard to go too wrong with a Fiji Blue FA5.

12. itsmycookie

itsmycookie #1 asshole Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

CC is a no fun zone apparently. i keep the fact that i have a trailer hitch grill on my car a secret ;) works wonders at tailgating.
    having a fit is cool if u use the backseats and large cargo space. otherwise they are kind of silly. and a minivan. and they never look that good. always like a miniminivan.

13. Civic352

Civic352 New Member

Haha ahh come on guys... I was just starting to like this place =) nahh jk... I deff will use it though. I got a pretty good price on it to I didn't want to pass up.

but honestly, I have been thinking though.... i got a friend who would buy it for $200 lol... I could use that $200 for other parts..... big shows coming up in a month or so, got to get ready.

14. itsmycookie

itsmycookie #1 asshole Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

if you think you won't be needing it again go for it. I don't get why people are so picky on here about things like this though :P

15. Civic352

Civic352 New Member

I mean I'm not going to lie... I did get it because I thought it looked good... But thinking realistically I could of had other important parts lol.

16. xXDeathMaliCeXx

Hey I'd get a bike rack for my EM1 if I could get it for around $200

17. Civic352

Civic352 New Member

Just got my side markers installed :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. CJ89

CJ89 No title needed :) Registered VIP

What wheels are those + offset and tire specs plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

19. MistahJuice

MistahJuice 100% real juice Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

I just don't like bike racks cuz I think they look dumb whether u use em or not. But if they're just there for show ur adding wait to one of the worst possible places on a car and raising your center of gravity. Just me though, I respect u more if u like it and don't listen to all the s*** other ppl give u lol. regardless the ride looks good man. Sell the bike rack for the $200 and put it towards a new exhaust. Get some bolt ons on that K so people in semi built Bs don't smoke u haha

20. CJ89

CJ89 No title needed :) Registered VIP

Ok so I did some looking around and found out there xxr 527's but still curious as to what the offset and size is bc they look damn good lol Oh and tire size.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk