my honda battery

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my battery died what is the best battery to replace it, cause i have jdm sidemarkers and foglights so it takes alot of battery, what should i get that is the best

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont think the side markers and fogs take that much, maybe if you have an amp or some thing. but id go with duralast red top

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha youre so mean :-P

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
when mine died i just went to advanced auto and the cheap 50 or 60 (idk remember) with a few extra crankin amps

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
battery really doesnt matter all that much unless yhou have a high power system which you dont, but you could try an optima battery I hear they are nice.

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go to wal-mart and buy a battery.. they either have a one or two year warrenty.. My truck one dies all the times.. I just take it back and get a new one all the time for free..

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You should have gotten USDM sidemarkers and fog lights, they don't take up as much power ;)

My battery is a wal-mart battery...I forget the name but it was only $50 or so.

02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys for your help, i went to walmart and traded in my old battery for a new one i got everlast

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thinks smart ass i wanted your opinions on what i should get,
And I'm trying to tell you that your JDM sidemarkers and foglights will not run any better on a different battery. When your car is on, it is not running off of the battery. As long as your battery has enough power to start it, you're not going to have any issues. Those sidemarkers and foglights take up sooo little energy that they really don't matter.

Your sidemarkers and foglights are not sapping your battery. They're not exactly high load items.
i could trade in my old battery right?
It's not so much of trading it in as handing it in for recycling. They give you $5.00 here for batteries.
go to wal-mart and buy a battery.. they either have a one or two year warrenty.. My truck one dies all the times.. I just take it back and get a new one all the time for free..
Autozone has batteries with up to seven or eight year warranties.
02hondaEx said:
thanks guys for your help, i went to walmart and traded in my old battery for a new one i got everlast
So, how are the sidemarkers doing?

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much do you maintance your battery though guys come on. Aside if you want more power change out the alternator. If you want a ghettomobile buy an h2.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just run your car solar powered!

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i went to my local auto parts store and they said optima stopped making the 51R size for our civics 2 years ago :what:
The "official" story is that they are on "backorder".....yeah, them bitches been on "backorder" for at least two years. Sounds like your parts guy hit the nail on the head.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The "official" story is that they are on "backorder".....yeah, them bitches been on "backorder" for at least two years. Sounds like your parts guy hit the nail on the head.
that is teh suck.