Originally posted by LizMantis
its a ford...
a clean looking ford... and fast for a 4 banger :D

Resume Stylez

Needs some go fast stuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. I was thinkin' about one of those. I heard they handle alot better than my car.

ghostwidow

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well he can handle pretty well for stock parts but he gets me on the straight aways more than anything. He also did the dyno with me and got 165 on the ground.

blksvtfocus

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the compliments, it is a fun car but you guys are lucky. this car has its days. but it also has had its days in the shop. over all it is a fun car and it does handle like a son of a b***h.

blksvtfocus

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i ment handles like a son of a b***h as in it handles really good. i dont know if you have ever read any reviews about my car but it is really impressive. the SVT is way better in every way than the ZX3. the ZX3 was ment for the every day person, the SVT is suposed to be an auto-x car plus it has the SVT head/valve train

ghostwidow

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah had a 75 shot on it within a month of getting his car. He would race me everytime we would go somewhere , and beat the s**t out of me every time.

blksvtfocus

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, i was spray happy. i would spray all the time. thats why i now want the vortech kit for my focus. i would spray going through the waffel house parking lot. the nitrous was a lot of fun

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by blksvtfocus
thanks for the compliments, it is a fun car but you guys are lucky. this car has its days. but it also has had its days in the shop. over all it is a fun car and it does handle like a son of a b***h.
FORD (found on road dead) lol jk, well it's not riced out so thats a plus!

blksvtfocus

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Found On Road Dead is about right!!! iv had this car for about 6 months and it has been in the shop for at least 2 of those 6. and to top it off it still aint right. my master cyl. for the breaks is leaking which is located in the car just above the pedal. this is my fault but, two of my motor mounts are shot that is from a mountain run some focus ppl, ghostwidow, and my self went on up in North Ga mountains. so that means more time in a rental.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, if you're gonna' drive a Focus it should be a SVT.

Looks good.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that's what warranties are for right?

blksvtfocus

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes this is tru. i really do luv my car it is fast and fun to drive. it just still has a few bugs!

blksvtfocus

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and i will prob drop it off this week and get all of that takin care of under warranty <thats one word i couldnt spell at the spelling-B

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blksvtfocus said:
i ment handles like a son of a b***h as in it handles really good. i dont know if you have ever read any reviews about my car but it is really impressive. the SVT is way better in every way than the ZX3. the ZX3 was ment for the every day person, the SVT is suposed to be an auto-x car plus it has the SVT head/valve train
the SVT is a good car, but for 20k it isn't worth it IM0, you could almost get a WRX or RSX at that price, and you could def get an SRT-4...the ZX3 or ZX5 with the new PZEV engine is a better buy if you ask me, sure they aren't as nice of a car, but the PZEV shows a lot of potentail, and the ZTEC has been around long enough that its proven to be a relable engine and has great aftermarket support now thanks to the focus. i have a ZX3 and its a good little car, fun to drive and enough power to scoot around with, and i def love the SVT, a slightly used one for 15k is def worth it, but a new one at 20? meh, theres more out there in that price range that is as good or better than the SVT, now if ford brought the RS over here? man would that be a diffrent story 8)

cool car though man, thats an impressive dyno 8)