My lil red wagon

Sarah Beth

Hello!!
This is Rupert, I saved him from certain death at a junk yard after my friends dad let the timing belt go too long and busted up the valves. I picked him up with the intentions of a simple daily driver.
Original cost $100.
5 weeks of blood sweat and tears later, I can now terrorize the snowpacked streets of denver and make it up to the slopes with my VTEC 4X4. He needs a little more tuning and I'm thinking about maybe throwing a supercharger on it, but with 240k I might save the forced induction for something else.
Enjoy :D

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For 100 bucks you cant really go wrong! But definitely save the supercharger for something else :lol:

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
i like gold and polished lip rims on red. or some all white rims. wagos are the shizznick

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
not bad for 100 bucks...lol what are your plans.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t, ill give you 300 for it right now

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:welcome:

Another CO person to join! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Reppin the 303 lol ha ha

Dude car looks GREAT, plans?

Sarah Beth

For now its the daily driver, with no specific plans as of yet, besides getting maintenance done. I am going to do some kind of adjustable suspension. I'm a sucker for steel wheels tho, but I'm going to put some sticky tires on when summer comes back.
I also have to work out a few more bugs with the idle and search for a p28 for a manual transmission. In the mean time I get to tell my smart ass friends that only the cool kids have permanent engine lights.
I'd like to do some autocross eventually and I'm tempted to try some ice racing.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with how many miles are on that motor. If you beat it up in some racing it may go out on you real quick

Sarah Beth

That is a good point, but ice racing sounds like so much fun...when I had the head off, I could still see the hone marks in the block and I cleaned off the carbon off the tops of the pistons and it isn't burning any oil yet. I bet I could get a few races in while I save up for new parts =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want one too =(

worse that can happen is you need to fix it