My midori EGK

Jermee

Registered VIP
Mehhhhh. I'm not sure. I need something "flashy" because after all it's just a show car at the end of the day. What do you think of the password jdm block off grills?

It's different and I don't believe I've seen one on a car in person before.

Sent from your moms house.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mehhhhh. I'm not sure. I need something "flashy" because after all it's just a show car at the end of the day. What do you think of the password jdm block off grills?

It's different and I don't believe I've seen one on a car in person before.

Wouldn't the block off grill create issues with the cooling system? Then again the 5th Gen didn't have a grill and all of our cars have plates underneath that push air up to the radiator.

Jermee

Registered VIP
Wouldn't the block off grill create issues with the cooling system? Then again the 5th Gen didn't have a grill and all of our cars have plates underneath that push air up to the radiator.
I highly doubt it will.

Jermee

Registered VIP
Bought a p06 ecu for next to nothing. Going to try and make it work with my hondata. Got a little reading to do on honda tech.

EJTiRONA516

Looks good Bro! I also own an EG with an EK look and ours is a really rare convert. I really like how it turned out, keep it lookin good fellow EGK rider! good Job with the Car! =)

Jermee

Registered VIP
Looks good Bro! I also own an EG with an EK look and ours is a really rare convert. I really like how it turned out, keep it lookin good fellow EGK rider! good Job with the Car! =)
Thanks . Have yet to see another one in person.

Jermee

Registered VIP
Haven't really messed with it yet. Don't plan to till after I get back from Houston which will be Monday. Ordering a 11f0 vtec conversion kit for my p06 I just bought then get everything installed. So maybe 2-3 weeks before I'm on hondata.

Jermee

Registered VIP

What does everyone think about these enkies? Kind of been growing on me.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you going to make them fit under the wheel arches?

Jermee

Registered VIP
are you going to make them fit under the wheel arches?
What do you mean? I've done a quick little read on the size. From what I've read it should fit ok, may need a little camber adjustment.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a 15x8 +25 sits past the fenders....+20 would be a little further out. I would imagine you'd want to use them without a ton of camber, or i could be wrong.

Jermee

Registered VIP
a 15x8 +25 sits past the fenders....+20 would be a little further out. I would imagine you'd want to use them without a ton of camber, or i could be wrong.
Ill read into it just to double check. My fronts are 15x8 0 and they stick out far. My rears are 15x7 +38 and they sit In a bit.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill read into it just to double check. My fronts are 15x8 0 and they stick out far. My rears are 15x7 +38 and they sit In a bit.
you're going from a 15x8 +0 front to a front wheel that is not even an inch closer to the body. So if your current fronts sit more than 1 inch away from the fender, then the new wheel will still sit past the fender as well. Your rears sit inside because it's an inch skinnier and also an inch and a half higher offset which is putting the wheel even further inwards toward the body.

Jermee

Registered VIP
Little update. Pretty sure the turbo is on its last leg. For my new turbo I think I'll be going with a precision 5431, also found a local f23 for $325...soooo I'm doing some researching to build the spare block and aim for some more power.

Oh and here's some more pics of her