My Mugen eg9 inspired sedan...

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I just recently "finished" my eg6, but I wanted something a little nicer than my white cx hatch that I daily. It has a gsr, rear disc brakes, integra seats, lowered on tokico shocks and a skunk2 camber kit.
Here's the current daily

But usually people start out a build thread with a car. I start out only with a vision. I have the desire to get a 92-95 civic lx or ex. I want an Lx because I never use my sunroof, ever. And I don't need a "car battery" sitting on my roof. The requirements are a little against me finding a vehicle easily.
1992-1995 civic sedan Lx or Ex
body in great shape without having been painted or wrecked
white
manual
must have air conditioning

So I don't have the car, but I'm gonna take out a small loan to get the one I want(which I haven't found yet)
Buuuutttt. I have bought a few parts far rarer than the car

I want something like this

Minus a few things but the addition of others.

What I have now 2 parts ordered. I came across a set of decent Mugen side skirts on ebay. I haven't gotten them yet but they were a lot cheaper than the ones for my hatch. Not as nice for sure but cheaper. I'll get pics when they get here because I don't have any good example pics. Refer to the pic above if you don't know what they look like. I already got the accurate ferio badge which is new and on the way.

Here's my list of parts I want on this one

suspension:
Tokico blue shocks
Tein lowering springs
Skunk2 camber kit

Engine:
B18c1
Gsr trans with Ls 5th
CTR cams
Jun valvesprings and retainers
Spoon ITR throttle body
AEBS intake manifold
DC 4-1 2.5" Itr style header
intake
Apexi WS2
Ferrea valves or
ARP head studs
OEM .25mm overbore b16 pistons
(I already have almost all the engine pieces lol)

Exterior:
Mugen front lip
Mugen side skirts
eg9 flush mount spoiler
eg9 corner lenses
949 6UL 15x7 in black
New moldings and hardware
Nice fresh white paint

Interior:
Probably some integra seats but I'll probably rock my oem eg6 seats if the interior is gray for a while
Maybe a Mugen shift knob or one from ICB
It's probably gonna remain fairly stock on the inside. Maybe some euro guages

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
First!
Ill follow every build you take on! :o
Probably gonna be pure sex again!

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
First is the worst, second is the best! :beer:

I'm excited to see where this goes man!

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice so excited. I was kinda upset when u finish your hatch(well most of it) cars are never fully finish.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
already? can i follow in your foot steps somehow

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Buy hatch, buy sedan. Instant success.
i need to follow the career path also, what did you go to school for or whatever it took to get there? id love to work on planes, cars are fun but planes would be different

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like this thread, but I don't like the rims on that red sedan for some reason.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ballin!

Cant wait!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i need to follow the career path also, what did you go to school for or whatever it took to get there? id love to work on planes, cars are fun but planes would be different
I did a lot of work on cars. I went to school for auto body since I was 14. I was taught to build engines when I was 17. I started working on planes a little over 3 years ago and worked my way up the ladder with my skill and hard work. I've worked on several planes that have been on magazine covers or been featured. But you have to do what is rewarding to you.
I like this thread, but I don't like the rims on that red sedan for some reason.
Those are Mugen Mr5's. And luckily I'm not buying those. I need to take some pics of the stuff I have.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Definitely tuning in for this. I have a feeling it is going to be good.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well just because no thread is good without pics I took some of the stuff I have. All engine stuff but I have a lot of stuff. This is just what I wanted to use.
CTR cams

Oem Honda b16 81.25mm bore pistons

Something pretty uncommon, and expensive new. It was a strange story of how we came across this but it's one of the newer ones.

Another piece that is strange. Jun valve springs and retainers.

And the gsr swap itself. It was 100% complete. I just kept pulling little things off of it over time.

I need to get the car in the near future lol.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank God you're not getting them if then that would probably be the only thing I wouldn't like in this build.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I arrived home to find some cool trinkets I ordered. I got my ferio badge and my Mugen side skirts. The badge was new. The skirts are....well....far from new. They've had a hard life, and some really poor "repairs". Some guy in Malaysia fixed at them by just backing the skirts where they had cracked with fiberglass filler. Straight crap. but I can fix them no problem

And the rare on top of rare, Mugen EG9 side skirts

I found a sedan I think I want. It's black, but I'm fine with having a black car. I guess it's my second choice.
Maybe I'll have one in the next week or so.