My new car!!

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by NaDa
nice
dude, ive had enough of this s**t... and now, youre posting in one of MY threads, to a f**king car such as this one..... nice you say? hmm maybe you need to come up with a new reply to each one of you 108 thread posts... youve been here 2 days and have 108 posts? something isnt right... i think that you need to stop as of right now!

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahahahaha thats crazy

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by slambed_civic
dude, ive had enough of this s**t... and now, youre posting in one of MY threads, to a f**king car such as this one..... nice you say? hmm maybe you need to come up with a new reply to each one of you 108 thread posts... youve been here 2 days and have 108 posts? something isnt right... i think that you need to stop as of right now!
i think he's a post whore in the making! :shock:

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by DelSho
i think he's a post whore in the making! :shock:
i dont know... maybe out of his 108 posts 8 of them are actually legit posts, instead of since word posts like "nice" out of 21 topic reply notifications in my mail box, like 13 were from him.... i think that someone needs to cut his grubby lil fingers off so he cant type

Vei1Side

CCSC #6
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slambed why you have so many cars, why dont you just drive your other civic?

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Vei1Side
slambed why you have so many cars, why dont you just drive your other civic?
this post is 4 months old, ive gotten the sedan back since then, and bought a hatchy, when i had just the sedan it was getting painted and i drove that rabbit... its my managers, actually i have it here at my house as we speak

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol loock very nice and clean lol My dad had the same wen he was young.

td-civ

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo i have a friend that has one that all done up is got the 1.8t turbo in and has a body kit on it they look cool done up keep it and do it up or tell you friend to do it up:thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not mine... i think hes trying to sell it, its still in my yard... starts right up... i call it the booger cuz of the factory green color....