My new whip

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the look of these Legacy's. Nice car!

My friends parents used to have the 2.5gt turbo charged one or whatever. That thing hauled ass, even with 5 people in it. They ended up getting rid of it due to a lot of problems though. They said they went through like 3 sets of injectors and they had the car a year? Maybe 2?

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks john!
yea from what ive heard those GT's aren't the most reliable cars ever but i'd still trade mine for a GT in a heartbeat if i could.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its funny that you dont block the plate in the beginning.. but then later you do.. but you leave the old unblocked plate up... lol

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nah not really.. just breaking balls a little.. ;)
:lol: haha i figured.
Legacy's are pretty sick. Congrats on the purchase. hmmm what does the future hold?
thanks.
ya, what r ur plans?
well not much for now. im in college so i cant afford anything at the moment, but hopefully ill have enough money saved up this summer for some nice springs to even out the ride a little bit.

I wanna keep it clean so my eventual plans for the exterior are to have it lowered on some 18 inch low offset Rota Grids or Rota G-Forces with a front lip and fogs , something like this

Interior is staying how it is, nice and comfy :lol:

Engine: Probably just an exhaust, the car isnt fast and im not going to try to make it fast because i know it aint happening:(. ill buy a gt someday ;)

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Updated pics.
The car now has a front lip :lol:

What do you guys think of these Wheels? I put them on for a couple days and might be buying them. opinions?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i like your leggy =) that blue is just gorgeous and i love the headlights... you know how i feel about the wheels.