My old EM2

DMunny

VTEC WHORE
I used to surf this sight under the name Got_Sake? This was my old EM2 right before I traded in on my accord. I don't think I ever posted pics after I got the wheels painted and the black housing projector headlights. I kinda miss the car. I never got to boost the car, but I had a pretty hefty mod list.

Performance:
AEM short ram
Megan Header
2.25 inch cat
HP Jspec Exhaust
NGK plugs
Stage 1 clutch
8lbs flywheel
Megan Springs
Tokio Blues
Revo Short throw shifter
Unorthodox Crank, PS, Alt pullies
energy suspension front control arm bushings
35% Tint
JVC HD head unit
Polk Audio OEM replacement speakers
16 inch ICW Arachnids spokes painted black
Blacked out projector headlights
progress camber kit f/r

[/IMG]

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So y do u have a different username now?

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

DMunny

VTEC WHORE
So y do u have a different username now?
too lazy to recover that acct. I tried to log in but i couldn't get logged in. i didn't like my old handle anyway. Got_Sake? was just something i made up. DMunny is an old nickname that's follwed me around for about 10 years or so. The only downside is I'm pretty sure my Got_Sake? acct had a decent amount of post...oh well. I'm glad to be back on CC and in the drives seat of a Civic again.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U couldve emailed an admin and they couldve reset ur password and then change your name to whatever u want :what:

DMunny

VTEC WHORE
U couldve emailed an admin and they couldve reset ur password and then change your name to whatever u want :what:

I didn't know you could do that. I just hate to see the 7th gen forum has pretty much died since I was last on here.