My ride

DarkCivicCoupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys,

I finally went on that cruise I mentioned a while ago (see: http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7765)

Me and about 50 other Hondas (mostly ITRs) went on a long cruise down south of Sydney (about a 200 km trip each way)

The shots didn't come out as good as I would have liked, and unfortunatly, any action shots my mate took came out crap. Anyway, next time I should have some more decent ones.

In the meantime, hope you like. She's pretty stock, but that just means there is much work to do :D

Front and Rear

HomeGrown

Listen to Static Lullaby
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the pictures you posted. they came out very well. what are you going to do first to it?

nellorific

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, yer pictures cmae out great. clean as car, hope you decide to keep it like that, simple

DarkCivicCoupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by nellorific
yea, yer pictures cmae out great. clean as car, hope you decide to keep it like that, simple
Yeah ... not sure yet ... trying to decide between going all out :twisted: or keeping it nice and clean like you said .. :D

We'll see... :roll:

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice and clean is the way to go :thumbs up Welcome to CC!

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to CC and look very nice. I need some of those sticker Vtec. Do you know were I can find those.

DarkCivicCoupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That first link didn't come out all that good... but you can also look on Ebay and you'll find plenty =)