My RSX type S

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
to me it is lol you can get a lot less miles to what you paid for the car if you take your time looking but anywayz the car looks good man wish i have a real vtec in my ep3 :lol:

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
to me it is lol you can get a lot less miles to what you paid for the car if you take your time looking but anywayz the car looks good man wish i have a real vtec in my ep3 :lol:
lol @ real vtec, but I know what you mean...took me five months to come up with this one

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh I would rather have the type-s too, Im just saying that for the price, I would even take a base RSX as long as it was stick.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Mhm because your car is so much cooler.
I didnt mean it like that :roll:

Lame interior, non painted side skirts, small muffler, 160hp, VTEC-E, long gears, 7000 redline, 5sp, etc etc. If im going to have a 2.0L motor it BETTER have more HP that 160 haha.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Lame interior, non painted side skirts, small muffler, 160hp, VTEC-E, long gears, 7000 redline, 5sp, etc etc. If im going to have a 2.0L motor it BETTER have more HP that 160 haha.
they're not that bad for dd's but for tuning perspective k20a etc. it's alot better than the base model motors

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Premium = same interior
It's gearing is SHORTER than the Type-S through the first 3 (EP3 gearing is shorter still)
Same torque but produced lower in the rev range

You forgot that the Type-S has bigger brakes though, which I think are the real big difference.

OP needs to black out those headlights.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks pretty clean man, i like it
Thanx bro

Premium = same interior
It's gearing is SHORTER than the Type-S through the first 3 (EP3 gearing is shorter still)

You forgot that the Type-S has bigger brakes though, which I think are the real big difference.

Never really been fond of blacked out headlights, but now that I think about it, i don't think it'd look too bad. I'm definitely doing something about those headlights, it's starting to bother me to look at them constantly lol. I've been contemplating the idea of a silver/black theme, trying to keep it clean.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nicoyita1 you should drop a supercharger in that thing and get coilovers and some sticky tires and run auto-x with it i bet you'll surprise alot of people there

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Premium = same interior

Oh those brakes are f**king huggggggggggge for being OE
Thanx bro

Never really been fond of blacked out headlights, but now that I think about it, i don't think it'd look too bad. I'm definitely doing something about those headlights, it's starting to bother me to look at them constantly lol. I've been contemplating the idea of a silver/black theme, trying to keep it clean.
I dunno whats with DC5 people and black outs, they dont even look that good except making cars look like they have black eyes.

Have you tried looking into CTR style head lights for it? You know with a slight dark chrome, thatll be sick.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If I had that car with no money, id buy some used Function and forms, clean up the head lights, put on a paint type R style lip, 02-04 fog lights, and slam it on 05-06 -S wheels.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If I had that car with no money, id buy some used Function and forms, clean up the head lights, put on a paint type R style lip, 02-04 fog lights, and slam it on 05-06 -S wheels.
You speak my exact thoughts. Meanwhile, I went to the honda dealership and got a serpentine belt, oil, filter, mtf and also bought some ngk plugs...Today I plan on taking necessary maintenance precautions before I get started doing anything. And I'm looking to trade my wheels for some 05-06 s wheels and maybe powdercoat them black

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Quick update: Traded my wheels for 2010 Si's

This is how it sits now. Oh, also have yellow fogs on it but havn't taken a pic of them yet, i'll post it when I get of pic of them.