My stupid ass ride

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heres a pic of my car when i first got it in july.
Only thing thats changed is that its got an exhaust and the headlights have been cleared out

Tell me what else ya think i should do to it

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o man, i can do wonders with this car.. first i say.. drop it. get some nice 17's intake headers. what you wanna do with this car? go? show? daily driver?

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wana be able to go and just be a daily driver
i planing on gettin some rims soon
what would look hot on it

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much you lookin to spend

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no real price in mind i just want my car to look nice but not to riced out

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
then dont go with 17's, id say get 16's that way your ride will be alot better. and also when you lower your car dont go too long on your stock shocks, if your not planning on buying springs and shocks on the same time. your ride will get better when you get your shocks after your drop too. its a daily driver so that should make your car pretty damn clean and nice. also put a system in that biotch.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the rims on there now are stock 15s so would 16 really make a big differance?
And im gonna buy some shocks and springs together but i dont know what to buy. im looking at spending like 300-500
what would be good to get?

CFactor

Why am I such a pimp?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get eibach springs or gc coilovers. Tenzo r rs-5s would look awesome in polished silver (they only come in 17s though). Enkei DM5s would be bad ass also. For the front all you need is a mugen lip and color match the sides. Get a ctr rear lip and youre all set.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep the rims that are on it those look dope. Tint the windows and put a system in it ... since you got an auto i would put more into the system than the motor.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eminemslm0
the rims on there now are stock 15s so would 16 really make a big differance?
And im gonna buy some shocks and springs together but i dont know what to buy. im looking at spending like 300-500
what would be good to get?
No dont get 16's it wont be that big of a difference. Get 17's, and i would get coils, they are just better in the long run, springs are gay cuz you can never change the height, unless you cut them, but that is dumb.

civickidd99

not fast, but it's paid 4
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lower it and have the 15's powdercoated bronze, then it'll look dope! Also, do tint the windows. My spring and shock combo is: KYB GR2's and Neuspeed sport springs. I think the drop is like 1.5 and 1.75. It rides pretty good with my 205/40-17's!

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya that is a stupid ride...how can you live with yourself?! lol jk

rims, coilovers, shocks, intake, header....

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol.... cool ride yo... i say u make it hella sleeper =) ... lol... nah jk u do what u want with it...

Ace$nyper

drop it tint intake. its really clean and should be left like it me thinks

wake_rider

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't do coilovers. deifinately go with a good set of springs. if you put coilovers in you will hate yourself after a year. they start sagging, and you have to start resetting them constantly to keep them at the height you want them. I'd go with some gunmetal 17's, shave the handles and the molding, and some tint. Don't go dark on the tint though, maybe 25%. It will give it a nice smoked look and people will be able to see your bad ass interior that you are going to get put in there. Keep it sleek and do some mods.