My system in my ej

98hatchfreak

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, just wanted to throw down some pics of the system in my car... the pics of the car are not worthy to post b/c it is a COMPLETELY stock cx hatch, down to the steelies...mods are comin for x-mas

98hatchfreak

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, sry about this crap post, the pix were too big, unknown to me and they won't load fully, will take smaller ones tomorrow and repost...

dannmartys

n00b basher in training
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice system

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOOOOOO, why do you have that xplode amp?

98hatchfreak

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, all i have to say is do not knock the xplod amp b/c it slams 600 watts rms into 2 ohms and that is plenty for the subs that i have, and it also a frequency cutoff and a phaze shifter which i thouroughly appreciate. i am bangin super hard right now and i only have the amp turned up half way. don't knock the amp till you hear it!

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've heard the Xplode amp and it may claim 600 but it's probably like half what the dealer claims.

98hatchfreak

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok dirtyd16, you really need to get off my thread if you are going to sit here and dog my s**t like that! What do you have?!? I haven't seen you post up any pics of your syste! Meanwhile, I also have a Kenwood amp, 1000 watt max, and I had that wired to my subs before the Xplod amp and it does not even hit half as hard as the Xplod... and the Xplod is only turned up half way!