need a exploded view

civic hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok so after the deer accident i have to fix the front end, so i need a exploded view of the front end, i need

radiator support
bumpers
headlight
fenders
anything thats front end related

also i thinking about switching for a 96 front end to a 99-00 front end, anything i need to know about that swap.

thanks guys

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice diagram there, also- anything you want for this conversion, i have brand new, aftermarket OEM replacements....come flat back ready to paint in packaging- just have to go pick them up....go to cerifit.com....this place has most things as far as exterior--- they will have everythig for your conversion, let me know, i dont think they show prices, but i have their price booklet so i can help you out! Let me know...... pm me for more info or any quations for n e thing!

henkz0r

Unobtanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not sure what's larger than the pics at hondapartdeals...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Whenever I clicked on "enlarge" on the site it only popped open a slightly larger pic. I never copied the image url into the address bar and saw the larger size.

civic hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i have a question, the part numbers for the 99 bulkhead (radiator support and the part number for the 96 are different, are they a direct bolt on?