Need Help: 2000 Honda Civic 1.6 SOHC Oil burn

abrahamtennyson

Hello everybody! I'm Abraham and I own a 2000 Honda Civic 4 door sedan and I have oil burning problems. I have observed,

Engine burns 1 quart for 500-600 kms sometimes even more (Car has 176k kms)
No leaks whatsoever underneath, rear seal or oil drips
No exhaust smoke (Checked myself letting my friend start it up (Cold Start) and give some gas)
Engine running as usual and gives 18km/litre gas mileage
When I bought the car three months ago, I found zero radiator fluid in the reservoir.
Engine caps and the radiator are perfectly normal (no white stuff)
Exhaust pipe is filled with carbon and easily noticeable.
Engine doesn't make any weird noise and runs so smooth.
Also after buying the car (three months ago) and when I changed the oil for the first time , it barely had one litre and I was heart broken.
No CEL

As a First step, I changed the PCV Valve but still burns oil as usual. Rarely, I'm able to smell the oil burn inside the cabin (occurred 4 times in the last 3 months)

I checked the compression on all the cylinders and it had 185-195 in all the cylinders. I'm so afraid if the oil control rings are bad and I really wanna save this engine since it has less mileage. I'm not sure if it has bad valve seals/shaky valves.

Also when I changed the spark plugs on the car, all 4 electrodes were white (not brown as in usual good engines), and the plug on cylinder 4 had white deposits over the electrode.

I would really appreciate if I have some insights on this.

Cheers,
Abraham