Need help installing / removing a Honda component for 6th gen? Look no further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

12PSIcivic1996

5+ Year Member
Hey, I A Couple Questions.... Ive Heard Some People Say That Removing The Ac Unit Will Give You A Little More Horsepower... Is That True? Does It Help Any? And Also If Its True How Do I Go About Doing It? Thanks, -mike

JasonxEHS

5+ Year Member
removal of stock side skirts on a 97 DX hatch? and removal of side skirts on a 99-00 sedan. please and thank you. this is a really good idea btw

zeroarmy27

5+ Year Member
Hood release knob/cable, mine broke off and I have to use pliers on the remnants of the plastic on the end.

If you can help, much appreciated.

96 HX... which is a sedan.

Jenn6350

5+ Year Member
how to change timing belt/compressor belt on a 2000 ex coupe auto ... needs to be done and im low on cash, want to know what im getting into here.

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
i need the wiring diagram for a 98 dx, by this i mean the how to install the fog lights wiring instructions just wiring section and the interior (this is for an EX: dash, doors and floor are needed). lmk if you can get em.

also if you have by any chance how to wire some city lights would be awesome. im really a newbie at this so please no bashing is needed.

and the request for remove/install tranny also goes for me.

u_good

5+ Year Member
i need a how to take out evap canister and replace. Also Antenna removal and installation for a 2000 civic coupe. Thanks

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn i havent looked at this thread in a minute and damn you guys... a little more and some1's gonna ask how to change the oil.... Removal of antenna, geezzzzz there's two freakin screws on the cover plate...... you last people ask questions and dont even attempt to do the work yourself

zeroarmy27

5+ Year Member
I'm asking how to replace the hood latch cable. I lost the .PDF manuals I had downloaded before or I wouldn't be asking that question.

When you replace the antenna, be sure where it connects at the bottom you attach a piece of string and anchor it to something outside the car so you don't lose the connector. Otherwise, you won't be able to plug the antenna back in.

kid_19440

5+ Year Member
I would like to know how to change the coil from internal to an MSD blaster external coil.
1999 civic ex
d16y8 vtech.

Status
Not open for further replies.