Need Help, not a repost. GAS MILAGE 2001 Si only

gudoffer

5+ Year Member
Hi guys,

first of all, i just wanted to ask this in relating to my car.

okay so rie now im a lil pissed of nd s**t, cause well i bought a 2001 civic Si- AUTOMATIC. This is my history behind it.:

So i bought a used 01 civic si. Great looking car, drove it, ran amazing.

A day after muffler started to leak. Then started snowing so got the tires changed to all season General Evertrek RT . Then Cylinders misfired, so got the plugs changed. Then the air filter.

So overall.
Muffler = $60
Diagnosis for Cylinder misfire=$100
Spark Plugs (got the best ones) 4 of them for total = $60
General Evertrek RT 4 All season Tires= $510
Air Filter = $20
Got transmission oil changed= $200 (after a whole bunch of bargaining)

Im a student nd i had all those money saved for making my ride look a lil different. It got me spending them all into flippin maintenance.

heres the s**t now . The car's only giving me 380Km on a FULL TANK OF GAS. YES!!! ITS A 2001 CIVIC SI. AND ONLY 380 KM:(...

The dealership people say they're going to charge another $100 to get it diagnosed and plus extra for repairs. Before i flippin pay that s**t again and sacrifice my HID's. I want to know if this is an alright milage on a 2001 civic si.

Heres the thing, when i floor it or drive fast nd s**t, i still get 380km on majorily highway. and streets i get 340Km.

When i dont floor it and i drive smooth and dont let the rpm go over 3.5 or 4. THE FLIPPIN THING stills gives me the same milage. 380 highway - 340 street.

Its an Automatic car, and i duno wtf is wrong with it. Is this accurate gas milage? what do u recommend that i can do for me to just diagnose the problem. I love the car and all, but having to keep filling gas over and over again gets to me .

THE CAR HAS 155 000 KM ON IT AND I BOUGHT IT AT 140 000KM. I DONT THINK THE PERSON DID ANY MAINTENANCE TO THIS AT ALL, AND HES A a*****e. SO BASICALLY I BOUGHT A CAR AT 140 000KM WITH NOTHING DONE TO IT, SINCE HE BOUGHT IT EXCEPT OIL CHANGE.

SO WAT SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT EXCEPT FOR MY GAS. ITS AT 155 000KM . All ive been doing is getting the best oil changes, got my plugs changed, transmission oil changed. Im out of money but i dont want the engine to die, so im gna get the maintenance part fixed before i start spending on the looks. Please help.